Gossip Girl

The gray covered one is Because I'm Worth It.

But yeah, they're definitely easy reads and guilty pleasure of mine too. ^_^ What can I say, they're amusing and addicting. :lol:

Who do you want to get together?
I really want Serena and Nate to be together... they're so cute. (y) But since Nate seems to be in love with Blair... I can settle for Serena being with Aaron.

my friend just gave me the first of these and i had no idea what it was but now i can't wait to read it. unfortunately its at the end of a very long list.

You guys the 5th one is SO good- i reeeally hope its not the last one...
my best friend goes to school with the type of people in those books- her stories are almost as good as the fiction. its crazy.

i read the newest one a few weeks ago. i'm so glad blair got into only one school. i am so sick of her thinking she's so perfect and all that.

The new one came out last tuesday, I bought it last night and started reading it. So far it's good. The beginning starts just a little while after the last one ended. Maybe a week or 2. Is anyone else reading it?

i read all of the ones that were out already in about a month! theyre soooo addicting! i love these books! i love blair and serena, i cant choose between those too, but serena needs to stop stealing nate! nate is blairs only!

i read last one,too.It was great.Wonder how many books is left?What they write about,when people are in golleges? and what will happen blair,marcus,serena and nate?

Actually, I'm glad that Blair finally got over Nate! He wasn't good enough for her (not that I really like Blair, but this new guy seems really good for her). Now that Nate can't get over Blair I'm thinking it serves him right. Who doesn't love Serena? She's beautiful, but not as snobby as the rest of them.

Yay! Jenny has a series of her own! I still haven't gotten The It Girl yet though. :(

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see them in college. I'm glad that they're all going to Yale, so that it's not split up. But what about Dan and Vannessa? I'm sure we'll hear about them too though!

I just started reading these books and I have to say that I LOVE them.

One of my best friends and I are huge chick-lit readers, and we try to buy different books and then switch when we're done. I bought the two Au Pair books and she bought the first two Gossip Girl books, and when we got home from college we switched them. I finished the GG books in like 2 days. They are so wonderfully catty! I've been dying to get to barnes and noble and buy the rest of them. It is definitely a series I want to continue with.

Back