Politics Gossip

okelay

Cadet
Im not much into gossip, but i do hear a lot
i dont go looking for them but somethings you just cant help knowing.
something are ok to gossip about, but i hate when its taken too far.
and i dislike ppl who gossip too much, i know not to tell them anything.
i know some gossips and secrets , b/c i hardly tell them, so ppl tell me a lot.

any comments?

I know what you mean, i dont like gossip but some of it can be funny, but i keep them to myself!

there was this one rumor goin around my school about some new girl n how she thought she was an alien n had to have therapy, the only reason im tellin ya is coz its a lie n her old "friend" told everyone!!!! see thats out of order but i have to admit i found it quite amusin at one point!!!

that's why i think gossip can really suck.
for example on halloween and went to a friends' house.
we talk,drank,etc .
around 5 am, we left.
around 2pm, it was already spreading and some ppl i didnt even talked to knew.

Itz the MT said:
I gossip quite a lot, I admit... But when someone tells me not to tell something, like a secret... I never will of course.. never.
same here...if someone tells me not to tell anyone, i wont. but i do hear a lot of gossip from my friends, esp since one of my friends goes to a diff school with a bunch of people i know and she fills me in. Gossip can be hurtful though...gossip has gone around about me...that i'm a sl** (yeah, thats right, being friends with guys means you're doing them...right :rolleyes:), or that i'm with a guy when we're just friends, or that i was playing basketball with some guy and i sorta beat him up by kicking him :blink: or that i'm not a virgin...etc...etc. yep, those have all gone around with me, and frankly, i could care less. i'm used to it. i just say, whatever and go on with my life...and i know there are rumors about some of my friends (that one's gay, that another's obsessed with sex, that one's cheating on her bf...etc), but with friends, you can get through it. so i dont much care if someone says something about me. people are always going to talk, and its not true so who cares?

i despise gossip, but i do pity the people who gossip, because it usually implies that their life is so empty, they fell the need to fill it up with other's actions and rumors.

Gossip can be nasty, especially when you are in a close-knit community where everyone knows everyone really well.

And that’s not even getting into the fact that it’s often not true. Sigh.

Itz the MT said:
I gossip quite a lot, I admit... But when someone tells me not to tell something, like a secret... I never will of course.. never.
nah i dont gossip that much aint my nature....plus i dont tell anyone else secrets if something is told me in trust.

But i do hear stuff sometimes and i dont really listen to it cause its gossipp. It can be true or not and i am not one to judge other people that quickly

i think people are getting gossip and rumors confused.

gossip is when people spread things around that are true, or talk about someone that they don't like. you know "OMG! did you hear that person A and person B are going out?" "Really? I heard they're brother and sister!" sometimes gossip is how rumors get started, but I know i don't ever start rumors, i just like to talk about the latest news and all the new couples at school, and who's doing what. it's fun.

rumors are when someone says something nasty and not true about another person, and it gets spread around, and sometimes changed. when i was in 5th grade, it went around my whole school that i had a ... uh ... male private part instead of a female one. :Ph34r: seeing that i don't, i was devestated, and the problem was, most of the school believed it. -_- since it was 5th grade, when i got to middle school, no one talked about it anymore, because it was old news.

i can see where people get these 2 confused, and they do relate to eachother in many ways. i just wanted to clarify that when i said i like gossip, i always take it in to consideration that it might not be true, and i don't spread around outrageous things and start rumors. :smiley:

some Gossip i hate the ones where like ppl are talkin felgercarb behind ppls back when they are like ur best friends or if its like a secret that no ones suppose to know bout.....i hate it even tho i listen to it and sumtimes tell those kind of gossip stories but i HATE it when i do....its just habit b/c at mah old school thats wut ppl lived for gossip this and gossip that ....

I hate Hollywood gossip casue i just dont care, and its all bulls***.

In my life none of my friends gossip where all to mature for that, talking behind someones back was something you did in highschool. Now we just tell it directly to each others faces, and hope for the best.

Back