Politics Gossip

Every lie has some truth behind it, i hope your not referring to those tabloid like
"I ve been aducted by Aliens, my Son is the Head Aliens Son who is half Alien and ate my Wife." casue thsoe are just retarded

Street_Soldier said:
Every lie has some truth behind it, i hope your not referring to those tabloid like
"I ve been aducted by Aliens, my Son is the Head Aliens Son who is half Alien and ate my Wife." casue thsoe are just retarded
yes those are VERY retarded and i dont read tabloids their a waste of time for my eyes :lol: and they are so stupid....im tlakin bout like the gossip at my HS.....

gossip really hurts people...-sigh- people autually believe the felgercarb. gossip's gone around about me before...and one of the worst pieces of gossip that can go around about you is that you're gay/lesbian (no offense)...because then everyone starts watching you, esp in the locker room...and everyone gets together to compare things and say, "she really is a lesbian!" i mean, they did that with 2 of our teachers last year and practically everyone hated them and no one wanted to be in their class or be alone with them...one of our teacher's really was gay and the kids autually made him cry once...it was so sad. there were jokes like, when he took off his sweater, he was trying to seduce guys...no one wanted to be alone with him...it was really sad. only i and one other girl were supportive of him. we were like, so what? he's gay, get over it! He's one of the best teachers i've ever had! And weirdly enough, someone said that i act like a lesbian whatever that means.

-sigh-I mean, i listen to gossip but...it can be hurtful.

VaughnFan13 said:
gossip really hurts people...-sigh- people autually believe the felgercarb. gossip's gone around about me before...and one of the worst pieces of gossip that can go around about you is that you're gay/lesbian (no offense)...because then everyone starts watching you, esp in the locker room...and everyone gets together to compare things and say, "she really is a lesbian!" i mean, they did that with 2 of our teachers last year and practically everyone hated them and no one wanted to be in their class or be alone with them...one of our teacher's really was gay and the kids autually made him cry once...it was so sad. there were jokes like, when he took off his sweater, he was trying to seduce guys...no one wanted to be alone with him...it was really sad. only i and one other girl were supportive of him. we were like, so what? he's gay, get over it! He's one of the best teachers i've ever had! And weirdly enough, someone said that i act like a lesbian whatever that means.

-sigh-I mean, i listen to gossip but...it can be hurtful.
yea that is pretty sad

i know i listen and tell gossip....but when it gets outa hand and it becomes really mean and just hurtful then i htink u just need to stop.....b/c this girl is spreadin all this felgercarb bout me n mah friends and how we are wh0res and b*tchez just b/c one of mah friends has had sex..and then she tells everyone that i lie and i say stuff bout everyone and she says i am the biggest b!tch ever and al thius felgercarb thats just retarded im SO SICK OF IT!!! -_- ......she just needs a life but since she doesnt have one she wants to make everyones life a living hell

ugh i just found out that this guy said i was trying to get with him in bed when it was tottaly the other way around....he was the one that was so drunk and tried to hit on me like a billion times and then when i went to bed he followed me and fell asleep in mah bed with ME.....and everyone saw us and they say its mah fault :angry: -_-

It is so hurtful. Like, I now know that people have been saying felgercarb about me, and about 2 of my other friends, and we autually thought we knew these people! We autually trusted them, and hung out with them, and when one of them was having a fight with her friend, we hung out with her and stuff...and these people turned on us. What they're saying is really bad, and messed up. This girl who me and another friend were friends with, who my friend trusted, she spoke about her behind her back to me. People are convinced that I'm a drug addict and i have a druggie boyfriend and that i'm weird and talk about stupid things...well, **** off! Why dont you go talk about your stupid superficial things (oh yeah, guys are such a better topic arent they?), and people think that my friends are sl**s (****! My friend broke up with ONE guy, and there are a thousand rumors about why she did that...), and the people saying this felgercarb, they've spoken like, maybe 2 times?

I mean, me and my 2 friends (we're superclose, we're all we have in this world), we asked each other, has anyone been saying anything about me (cuz we go to diff schools), and they were. Thankfully, we dont have to go back to school, cuz we dont think we could face these people knowing what they're thinking of us. But we're glad we know now. I mean, we're all friends and hang out with each other all the time, so we're guilty by association. I have to wonder, what do they think we do? And we feel sorry for those 8th graders now.

Back