Sci-Fi Gotham (Fox)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
and will they ever find out what happened Nygma's ill-fated girlfriend?
The GPD readily accepted that one of their own officers vanished in the middle of the night leaving behind all of his stuff and an odd letter to his on-again/off-again girlfriend so I'm leaning towards nobody will think much of their records room clerk disappearing as well.

Although... with a name like "Kris Kringle" I wonder if her sudden disappearance may be related to the appearance of the apparent Mr. Freeze?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
hm, never thought of that.
was she 'Kris Kringle' or 'Miss Kringle'?
Nygma called her "Miss Kringle" but her name was Kris Kringle. A few net searches shows her full name as "Kristen Kringle" but I don't recall her actually being called that on the show, only Kris Kringle by a few of the other characters.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Gotham has been renewed for a final season. S5 is expected to be just 13 episodes and will supposedly finally deal with Bruce's transition to Batman.

screenersam

This is news, Vincenzo, NEWS!
they're really getting out there with al-Ghul's stuff and Barbara and Jerome and Lee/Riddler and Oswald/Grundy. should be a busy season ender.
glad they took out Sophia, though no one seems to stay dead in this show.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
they're really getting out there with al-Ghul's stuff and Barbara and Jerome and Lee/Riddler and Oswald/Grundy. should be a busy season ender.
The pairings have indeed been a little out there but I kind of like it because by breaking off the characters into their own little groups then there is a lot more ground for story telling instead of everything being about Bruce. The al-Ghul story is playing out interestingly as being the driving force of turning Bruce into Batman in order to fulfill the future that he has seen.
glad they took out Sophia, though no one seems to stay dead in this show.
Ah, but she's not dead. ;) In one of the follow-up scenes with Gordon & Bullock it's said that Sophia is in a coma and it's a "miracle" that she's still alive after being shot in the head.

Top Bottom