Goths united

:Ph34r: HEY!! :Ph34r:
aNY1 HERE A GOTH AN WANNA CHAT BOUT MUSIC, CULTURE OR CLOTHES?? :Ph34r: why do people give us such a bad reputation!? :Ph34r:

Im not goth... I dont know anyone thats goth... guess I can't give any goths a reputation unles i meet one but you dont sound to bad

i'm not a goth and i don't know any but they sound kinda cool. i could be a goth if i wanted though, i have tons of black clothes and silver and black jewelry and belleychain type things, but i'm not goth...

i know, you what i hate, this one teacher accused ppl who's favorite color was black of being demonic! i like black thank you very much!

I had to be a goth female in a play at school. Of course, it was so ****ing embarrassing because I'm a guy. That really ****ing pissed me the **** off. You know what, that teacher was a ****ing perv too. He always pooped boners when he stared at the girl's asses when he taught Gym class. What a ****ing pervert.

Sorry for the language, I'm just in a really pissy mood right now.
kylo4

i have dark skin (i swear, i look like i have a tan all year, it's the spanish in me) and dark hazel eyes and dark auburn/brown/black hair so i look best in black, therefore i wear it all the time!

so you know some? where do you live where there are actually goths?

once in jacksonville i saw a girl with piercings all over her body except in her ears! LMAO!

Back