Goths united

The only goth I have personally seen, was at the movie theatre, and she could have come from anywhere!
kylo4

:lol: I don't know any goths, but they seem really nice. I'm not a goth, though sometimes when I wear all black they tell me I look gothic, so it's become my wannabe gothic look. :lol:

goths seem to abhorr color, and while black is one my favorite colors to wear, all the other colors of the rainbow are just to pretty to pass up!

when I wear black I simply explain it by saying, "I'm in mourning for my generation." :D

LoL! Nice one. I like goths. I know goths. I would be a goth, except I prefer Punk. Mmmmm...Sid is soooo sexy... but really. And they aren't all lesbians.

kylo>>>you are quite a sick little puppy aren't you? ;)

Aliasgirl47 said:
i know, you what i hate, this one teacher accused ppl who's favorite color was black of being demonic! i like black thank you very much!
LOL I wear black a lot, and every time people who don't know me hear that, they go "Are you goth?"

EXCUSE ME??? I LOOK GOOD IN BLACK!

And Kyle... you kinda scare me sometimes. Can lesbians be sexy? They're not interested in you.

I have a friend who CLAIMS she's goth. She thinks that its interesting, and so be it, but she's not goth. She's a poser. But that's ok, she's still a nice girl.

i luv black its like my fav colour and when i go out i get loads of people my age shouting "goth" when i not (i'm more of a grunger) but i dont go around shoutin "ROODER" OR "people in pink" do i NO!!

black rocks! i love that color! but i don't know any goths- a lot of people were goths for halloween though!

Back