Grade Average

what's your average for all of you classes?

• >90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 85-90

• 80-84

• 75-79

• 70-74

• 65-69

• 60-64

• 55-59

• 50-54

• <50

• Total voters
M

mystery_chick

I'm just curious. Personally i'm a ninty plus average student. some classes i really excelle in (ie, science, bussiness, band, music) others not so much (french) I just want to know the marks the average Alias watcher. and please specify your actual mark :D
--mandy :angelic:

umm i normally get all As... im not trying to brag, i dont even know how i do it as i hardly ever study... do hw right before class... i dunno ^_^

not to mention im on here all the time :lol: and i get like no sleep... you know i think that ppl who get like 4-6 hrs of sleep do better in school :lol: too much sleep is bad for you!

um... uhhh... what's that about? cause in Canada we dont' really have GPAs...
--mandy :angelic:

It's not bad at all, Nic!
But seriously....G.P.A's aren't that big YET...since I'm a sophomore.
I get straight A's too, but with a lot a work put in!
And you know what has me excited as of right now? I recently found out that I'm #7 in our class of 500! I'm not getting my hopes up or anything for senior year, b/c I'm sure the number will change, but as for right now...I'm kind of happy!

btvaughn said:
And you know what has me excited as of right now? I recently found out that I'm #7 in our class of 500! I'm not getting my hopes up or anything for senior year, b/c I'm sure the number will change, but as for right now...I'm kind of happy!
they are big even if your in 10th grade.

AliasHombre said:
btvaughn said:
And you know what has me excited as of right now?  I recently found out that I'm #7 in our class of 500!  I'm not getting my hopes up or anything for senior year, b/c I'm sure the number will change, but as for right now...I'm kind of happy!
they are big even if your in 10th grade.
ummm why?

I get As in most of my classes but this year i got a B in Gym for the first time in my life... :rolleyes: and another B in Math but other than that.... :angry: stupid math!!!! oh well, i'm happy with a B... but my parents.. pshhh forget about it :rolleyes:

Back