Grade Average

what's your average for all of you classes?

• >90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 85-90

• 80-84

• 75-79

• 70-74

• 65-69

• 60-64

• 55-59

• 50-54

• <50

• Total voters
lol. a bit, and VaughnFan13, i never said i dont' trust you guys. i'm just saying, we would actually know the precise mark and i wont' be as confused cuase i really dont' get the american system...
--mandy :angelic:

Wow... everyone is really smart here! They're putting my HS grades to shame! LoL That's alright, nothing I can do about it now...

My graduating class had 2 valedictorians... they both had a 4.7 GPA (obviously, our grades are weighted). Insane!! And I swear, one of them was a bimbo (she hit my friend's car the day of the grad. ceremony!) and the other I had never ever seen before the graduation practice.

Yeah... during the practice ceremony, I kept going "who the hell is that?" and "I didn't know we're in the same grade!" My graduating class was like 630 or something. Unlike my class at my old HS, where my graduating class would have been like 230, and I knew every single person. Ugh, I hated that big HS...

You know what I realized on my last day of school? There are more people than 367... LOTS more... 367 was like my middle school... :rolleyes:

I know! During my freshman graduation thing, which i thought was really stupid, I was like... who is that? Are you sure they go here? I dont' remember them.. who are they? Am I at the right school?

Hehe, I usually do well in class. This last semester wasn't too hot though, :shh: Yeah, I did well in Keyboarding -- probly cause I am obsessive with the computer :blush: and Health was fine. After missing a week straight of school I kinda fel behind and cagh up in most of my classes. Managed to miraculously pull of a B in biology...And German who knows, the teacher is insane and has no idea what on earth he is doing!! *asks him her grade*
*gets a reply of* "Umm.. I don't know, let me check"
... Next day, "What's my grade, you said you'd check"...
"Oh, I don't know, if I had to guess here I'd say about a B or a C."
"What??? How is that possible??? I have everything in and did well on everything!"
"Well, I don't know"
See? So helpful, huh? :blink:
I did the worst in math though, :blush: , probly because the teacher is a censored , I am so serious. If you are sick and call into the school and get it excused, she'll be all "That's not a good enough reason for me, you can't make it up" *rolls eyes* So yeah. she's not a nice lady? haha... Hmm.. *wonders what her GPA is going to be :thinking: *

same here....as much as I want to go, but not get ready for it yet!, I'm kind of freaked out. Grades....::shivers:: oh how they scare me!

Back