Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Grammys

Discussion in 'Music' started by Intel, Feb 26, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

yeah, i just posted this coz lyk u noe what with what happened to the server and stuff

2. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

The grammys were great. I loved when Emeinem performed with the roots. Norah Jones looked so great in her dress. She is so sweet. She seems like on e of those people you want to be best friends with

3. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

i did't watch the grammys.. good for norah! shes great

4. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I personally don't think Nora Jones deserved 5. Maybe one. Maybe not. I mean, she's only had one song, and I haven't even heard of it making number one on any radio station or on MTV. Avril Lavigne and Ashanti have both sold a ton of records, and all their songs have been #1 hits. It's not like their my fave band or anything, it's just I think they deserved it much more than Nora. But you, know good for her. Aparently, a lot of people think she deserved it, so I'm just being stupid. :shamefullyembarrased:

5. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

I think that Norah really did deserve those awards - when she was performing live I think her voice sounded better than anyone else. It's just too bad that not many of the other people who also deserved some of the awards didn't get them.

6. Blackavar

Blackavar Captain

I thought the Grammys were really good. I think Avril Lavigne should have gotten something, though... then again, I'm a fan so what do I know?