Grand Theft Auto games

Reserved my copy of San Andreas at Best Buy today :D It was only $5 to reserve and they save you a copy for two weeks. The kid working there said if it is anything like the other GTA's, it will be sold out in two hours!

I cannot wait for this game, Vice City was my life for quite some time. :lol:

damn it, because of the stupid deal sony made, ps2 gets it much earlier.. and xbox like half a year after it. Which is what I have.. an xbox. (xbox>ps2, stiLL)

Itz da MT said:
damn it, because of the stupid deal sony made, ps2 gets it much earlier.. and xbox like half a year after it. Which is what I have.. an xbox. (xbox>ps2, stiLL)
[post="998011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I think GTA should be a PS2 exclusive. PS2 used to have GTA exclusively and now they have all of them out for the Xbox...Hey Microsoft, how 'bout giving Sony some Halo action then :P ?

ALIASX said:
Ok i heard The new GTA comes out today but it now say's the 26th! which date is right? please answer
[post="1034707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm going with the 26th. That's what it said at Best Buy.

Yeah, I have it finally! Anyone else? It's awesome! I love customizing C.J. I got a little crazy and had him workout at the gym so many times, he's buff as hell. The place is soooo big. I'm hopelessly lost if I don't have the map.

lol i asked for a ps2 for xmas cause my brother took his to college and i love the GTA games. I asked for the new one for xmas as well and i hope i get it. Vice city was awesome too and i wa watching a video for San Andreas and you can ride one of those banana bikes. looks awesome can't wait to get it.

It's great. So much better than Vice City. There are so many things you can do. I totally suck at playing pool in the game. Pfft, don't even try it. If you don't want to buy, then definitely rent it, but just remember to save so if you like it a lot you won't have to start over. Some of these missions are really challenging.

BEST GAME EVER!!!! I'm almost finished with the storyline but even if I finish that I have to find the rest of the oyster's grafititi tags and Horseshoe's.

i own vc very good stuck on yes sir yes though, played gta 3 b4 at my firneds so close to beating it but it would freeze everytime and piss us off lol , but i cant wait to get san andreses!!!

*GASP* You're almost finished????? Wow, I hardly have enough time. I'm still in Los Santos. Haha, I'm a terrible gamer. I used to do body armor cheat a lot, but I don't want to do it anymore because it counts how many times you've cheated. Bummer, I can't kill that many cops anymore :(

The gang wars are hard! I keep dying. Is there any tactic that I should try because I always find myself out in the open and my gang members all die off in the beginning. I try to stay in a car and ram them over but then they keep firing at it and the car catches on fire.

Back