Season 5 Great Alias news from Kristin (E online forum)

So, thank you ABC, for making my birthday wises come true ...

I heard last night from a reliable source (and confirmed with another this a.m.) that ...

ALIAS IS COMING BACK IN APRIL FOR 8 FINAL HOURS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 8 PM!

April 19th is the day of the midseason premiere, I believe.

I'm told that there will be a two-hour midseason premiere, then four episodes, then a 2-hour finale in May.

Yippee Kai Yay!

All this is expected to be announced on Monday.

Hope you're all having a great weekend. I know I am now.

i can't wait !!

I know! I heard earlier today!!! Im so excited! The tenitative date for the 100th episode is my birthday! Talk about birthday wishes! lol

YIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :balloons: :cheers:

FINALLY!!!!!!!

I guess I'm going to be missing Wednesday church. Oh well, Its worth it. only 6 more airings.

AAAAAAYEEAAAAAAAHHHH!

This rox!!!!! Just the fact that we know the producers and writers of Alias are working their asses off to make this end the best EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER makes the fact that there will only be eight more episodes worth it.

hell yeah!!!!! eventhough it's over a month late... but it's still good!! :lol:

and wednesdays before Lost!! thats awesome! those ABC monkeys finally got a brain for a change

im excited it's finally coming back but i'm still bummed that they aren't doing 22 episodes for the final season

I'm of two minds on this. yeah it sucks that we are getting robbed of 5 hours of alias.. But then on the other hand, quality is so much more important than quantity. I mean do you really want 5 more hours of felgercarb, or 8 hours of quality drama? In my view any episode from Season 1 was better than the first 10 episodes of season 10 put together. So I guess as long as these are the best god damn 8 hours of Alias ever, then I won't be disappointed.

I'm happy that they have a date, but over a month to wait is going to kill me. KILL ME!! I was expecting it to come in within the next couple weeks, not in the next month :angry: , but I guess I should be happy it's coming back. Wednesday at 8:00 is a good time. Being before Lost will be good for it, but I'm still a little upset. Why can't they put it on earlier :blink: ? I think I'm like the only perosn who isn't completely overjoyed. Don't get me wrong I'm happy it's got a date and all, but I'm pissed we have to wait over a month. I mean they started filming a while ago, so what's the delay? Is this a for sure date? I was expecting it to air in the next two weeks! I don't mean to sound ungrateful or whatever, but I don't like that they're keeping us in suspense for months!

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm happy that they have a date, but over a month to wait is going to kill me. KILL ME!! I was expecting it to come in within the next couple weeks, not in the next month :angry: , but I guess I should be happy it's coming back. Wednesday at 8:00 is a good time. Being before Lost will be good for it, but I'm still a little upset. Why can't they put it on earlier :blink: ?

It probably has something to do with Jen and matenrity leave. Remember, giving birth and adjusting to being a new parent is a pretty big deal. And not to mention she has to get back into shape, and the kind of shape she was in prior to her pregnancy, and getting back to that level ain't easy. Sh*t man, I don't think I can do that within months. And if she can do it in time to air the episode by April 19th, then my hats off to her, because she's just amazing.

It probably has something to do with Jen and matenrity leave. Remember, giving birth and adjusting to being a new parent is a pretty big deal. And not to mention she has to get back into shape, and the kind of shape she was in prior to her pregnancy, and getting back to that level ain't easy. Sh*t man, I don't think I can do that within months. And if she can do it in time to air the episode by April 19th, then my hats off to her, because she's just amazing.

Ya, but she's already filming, so they probably already have the first two episodes done (at least) + Sydney is still pregnant on the show, and she's a person too, so she woudn't jsut automatically become skinny, lol :P Who knows?

This just made me the happiest girl EVER!!!! I am so FREAKIN excited :D :D :D :D :D YEAHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOHOOOOOOO YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ya, but she's already filming, so they probably already have the first two episodes done (at least) + Sydney is still pregnant on the show, and she's a person too, so she woudn't jsut automatically become skinny, lol :P Who knows?

Come on now, surely there is some flavor of rambaldi juice that'll just magically take the pounds away.

How is this great news? They've not only ruined season 5 by the whole vartan/vaughn drama BS, they've been jerking around with fans for the last 3 months about when the show will be back and NOW they're gipping us on episodes.

Guess Lost must have gotten enough awards for them. Now its okay for them to screw around the show that got them all sorts of critical acclaim and helped Lost out. Had I not been an Alias fan, I'd have never watched Lost and I'd have never convince dozens of friends, coworkers and family members to tune in to the premier.

So disappointed. So sad.

This just made me the happiest girl EVER!!!! I am so FREAKIN excited :D :D :D :D :D YEAHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOHOOOOOOO YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not that i wasnt excited be4, but just talking to people that are this excited (see above ^^) just makes it even better! I cant wait!!! :D

Back