Season 5 Great Alias news from Kristin (E online forum)

How do u all think that this is good news????? Alias was supposed to come back tomorrow night and instead we have to wait over another month. and the part that p****s me off tha most is that instead of showing Alias tomorrow they're showing a movie wtf! :banghead: we're getting screwed and no one cares enough to do anything about it. :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

ya i kno how you feel... i was a bit disappointed but you gotta think that at least we know exactly when now... and that at least it's coming back we just have to wait a little longer... there is nothing lese we can do :(

Come on now, surely there is some flavor of rambaldi juice that'll just magically take the pounds away.

i believe they will start episode 5.13 (the eppy after the baby is born) one month later, so Syd can still look pretty skinny by then, still not her usual hot self, but it's better then her waddling on a mission ;) :lol:

i believe they will start episode 5.13 (the eppy after the baby is born) one month later, so Syd can still look pretty skinny by then, still not her usual hot self, but it's better then her waddling on a mission ;) :lol:
You more or less guessed it. Though... it would be 5.12 since she gives birth in the previous one.

:smiley: (y)
'Alias' Returns in April With Sydney's New Baby, Michael Vaughn
Alias returns to the ABC primetime schedule with a two-hour event on Wednesday, April 19, (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), and will air in its regular time period thereafter on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). Jennifer Garner stars as CIA agent Sydney Bristow. The electrifying return event includes the birth of Sydney's baby and reappearance of Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan).

Upcoming episodes will reveal the outcome of Sloane's unholy alliance in his search for the cure for daughter Nadia (Mia Maestro) and the endgame of the Rambaldi prophecy. Other familiar faces from the past will crop up in Sydney's life - for better or worse -- including best friend Will Tippin (Bradley Cooper), mother Irina Derevko (Lena Olin), and nemeses Julian Sark (David Anders) and Anna Espinosa (Gina Torres).

ya i kno how you feel... i was a bit disappointed but you gotta think that at least we know exactly when now... and that at least it's coming back we just have to wait a little longer... there is nothing lese we can do :(

^^ I thought the dates ABC gave were tentative? If they're finalized, thats good news! We now know exactly when it's going to be on, and we're not getting out hopes up for nothing! Be happy guys! This is a good thing! :smiley:

This is especially good news for me personally, because the return of Alias falls on the same day as my birthday (and two days after Jen's). ^_^ :syd1:

Back