Great Performances

Discussing with someone how out of control S3 went and came up with how this show is all about sex :blink:

Sloane slept with Judy, Irina and Emily.
Jack slept with Katya and Irina.
Sydney slept with Danny, Vaughn, Will, Simon and whoever else we don't know about.
Vaughn slept with Lauren and Sydney.
Francinator slept with Will and Sark.
Sark slept with Lauren and Francinator.
Will slept with Francinator and Sydney.
Judy slept with Sloane.
Marshall slept with Carrie.
Irina slept with Jack and Sloane.
Katya slept with Jack.

:blink:

So far we have Dixon, Weiss and Nadia who haven't had their share :rolleyes:

Looking at the list, it seems like alot of sex. I kind of noticed it in second half of S2 with S/V. That seemed like all they thought about and did.

Too bad the kiss between Jack and Katya in Legacy wasn't longer. He does those scenes so well. Not to mention, that it was never brought up again.

I wonder if we will see kissingJack in S4, and I wonder who it will be with. It would be cool to see Katya show up again, and see how they interact with each other.

That scene in Breaking Point :love: At the beginning of the ep Conscious when they were showing scenes of the previous ep, Ken Olin said "so, I see you guys are finally together" when they showed that clip.

I loved their relationship in S3, and I don't want to see them not talking to each other. I don't want to see Sydney saying horrible things to Jack and walking all over him.

I'm with you :( I watched the episode when Jack turns up with take out in black leather and he smiles and walks in and Sydney's :confused:

Then the episode where he invites her to Michelli's and he's clearly worried about her being lonely. It's so sweet and makes me sad she's going to forget all the good times they've had and as usual get mad at him again -_-

I love S3 for the Spy Daddy and Spy Daughter moments (y) Right from the first episode it was wonderful :love: It's going to :brokenheart: when Sydney thinks he used her all this time (n)

I know. He has done alot for her over the course of 3 seasons. He has saved her life countless times, even risking his own life. He wouldn't tell her about the Alliance being after him, out of fear of them thinking she is working with him. In the Box eps, he lets himself get caught to protect her. Lets not forget, him letting her think he was responsible for her mother's death, so she wouldn't find out the truth. Plus in S3, he was the only one she could rely on and lean on, and he was there for her more than Yawn. All of that has to count for something.

I can already see the look in his eyes, when he and Sydney are estranged and she says something to him.

Ok, I realize that perhaps I am being unfair to Sydney. I just hope that she takes the time to listen to her father, and I hope that Jack tells her whatever she needs to know. Then it is up to her to believe him, and I hope that she does.

I never thought I'd see shirtless Jack when Victor told JJ, please don't make me take my shirt off and while this isn't completely shirtless, it's good enough for me :stretcher: Sometimes less is more :blush:

:stretcher: I never tire of looking at those pictures. Tanktop Jack! It seems it would have made more sense for him to just take off his shirt instead of holding it up.

I would have loved to have seen outtakes from this scene, and the "no white light scene." I bet Victor and IR cracked up a lot during the kissing scene from Crossings. I definitely would have loved to have seen outtakes from that scene.

Why didn't they put any Victor deleted scenes on the dvds?

I guess we have to look at the postive side. If Victor hadn't done ALIAS we wouldn't have seen him this much. No eating, no driving, no tank top, no close ups of Jack's butt, no black leather, turtlenecks, no BLACK, BLACK, BLACK :stretcher: No kissing Katya, no hugging, no J/I hotness :blush: no BLOD, no Jack in suits, no Jack :rifle: :sniper: no torturing people scenes :starwars: no punching out Lindsey :boxing: no saving Sydney's ass, no picking on Vaughn :lol: no arguments with Kendall :argue: no Sloane/Jack brilliant dialogue (y)

We've had alot of Jack/Brilliant Victor which is fantastic :Punkrock: 👍

So true! We have been able to enjoy Victor's brilliant performance of Jack Bristow. He even looks amazing holding chopsticks. Looking forward to seeing more of him next season.

Victor Is Delicious said:
I guess we have to look at the postive side. If Victor hadn't done ALIAS we wouldn't have seen him this much. No eating, no driving, no tank top, no close ups of Jack's butt, no black leather, turtlenecks, no BLACK, BLACK, BLACK :stretcher: No kissing Katya, no hugging, no J/I hotness :blush: no BLOD, no Jack in suits, no Jack :rifle: :sniper: no torturing people scenes :starwars: no punching out Lindsey :boxing: no saving Sydney's ass, no picking on Vaughn  :lol: no arguments with Kendall :argue: no Sloane/Jack brilliant dialogue  (y)

We've had alot of Jack/Brilliant Victor which is fantastic :Punkrock: 👍
[post="1086760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotfl: How long did it take you to put that post together?

S3 promo pic :stretcher: Gosh, those promo pics can truly raise the temperature in a room.

Hey! That is what I asked Santa for Christmas. It looks like we are going to have to share, unless the clone him.

Hey! That is I asked too for Chrimas!!!!

I even asked Sant Claus : more Jack, more BLOD and shirtlessJack.
I hope he hears me!!!

Back