Great Plays and Musicals

those are like my only two reasons!!
and to see musuems!
and go to school!
and work
and live!
LMAO!
i think i would be completly broke if i lived in ny
or just lacking food becuase i would spend all my food money on musicals!

crazy spinster said:
man, another reason i want to go to new york - to shop AND see broadway musicals!!
THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! ahhh NY has the best food! Pick a country and they'll have their food!

What's it called?

and i posted this in the singers thread but since it's broadway:

From E! Online: Suddenly single and show-less Scott Foley starring in a Broadway play this fall called "The Violet Hour", written by the Tony winner of this year's best play Take Me Out, reports the AP. Robert Sean Leonard and Jasmine Guy also star.

I love plays. I've seen The Graduate on Broadway, and Cats in London. It's incredible... I'm really excited because the college I'll be going to in the fall is 90 miles from NYC, so hopefully I'll be able to go there every now and then!! :D

I currently saw The Girl Who Should be Watched with my best friend in it. She played a boy, because they don't have many boys interested in ballet. If you know the play she played the rich guy who is dorky, and can't dance as good as the main guy. She did awesomely well with lot's of emotion. I've also seen Grease performed. I saw some 8th grade plays which the lady who did them quit before I was in the 8th grade, and no one does them anymore. They were The Sound of Music and Annie. They were awesome and a good as broadway.

I love so many musicals and plays - I can't start ! Ummm : Lion King, Sound of Music, My Fair Lady, Fiddler on the Roof, etc.
We're going to see Mamma Mia on July 1st in Toronto. I can't wait !!!!!!!!!

On Broadway I've seen Phantom of the Opera (twice), Les Misrables, Nunsense, Cats, amd Lion King

A couple hours away from my house there is an Opera house and there I've seen The Phantm of the Opera (i cant get enough of it hehe), Rent, Annie, and South Pacific

I love plays! They're the greatest!

OHhhhhh during my summer camp thingy, I'm taking a class called Broadway Beckons and of course- singing, dancing, and acting! I'm really excited but I'm going to miss you guys! :(

oo i want to go to that camp!!!! im in a voice workshop now and we are working on musical theatre this week but i want the whole thing of it: dancing singing and acting!! i'll miss ya too but have fun! that sounds wonderful!

im excited because im going to ny in the fall and i am going to see Gyspy, La Boheme, Urinetown, and Millie(for the second time...love love love this musical!) but Gyspy is what im most excited for: BERNADETTE PETERS!!

La Boheme!! AHH!! Vicki!! Your so lucky!! I've wanted to see that forever!! TAKE ME!! LOL! I like Millie too...but I've only seen it performed by amateur actors...

nance that camp sounds great!! I would love to do something like that! But i live in uncultured Idaho and we don't have anything like that -_- I will miss you though! eee! Who am I gonna fight about Gaia/Nancy with???

Um.... you can fight with.... erm... JO! :woot: She likes Gaia :Ph34r: mwahahha

and *sigh* i'll miss you all but i'm gonna suck in my broadway play... ^_^

Jo would never admit that she likes Gaia to me lol...besides...we have other things to talk about...shes my complaining person lol NANCE DONT GO!!!!!! JUST STAY HERE!! Yeeee!! We haven't talked in forever! well...if you must go...GOOOOOOOOD Luck!

moooo- lmao! haha yeah, jo wouldn't want to piss you off with gaia! hehe but WHAT IS YOUR AIM SN? i don't have MSN so.... humf!

I've never seen any Broadway play live (I've seen Peter Pan and Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat on video) which is really sad, but these are the one's I want to see:

The Phantom of the Opera
Cats
Hairspray

Just to name a few...

Phantom is the best play EVA!! I love rolling the windows up in my car and just cranking the soundtrack...it blows my ears out but it's so fun! GAH! Best play!

Back