Great Plays and Musicals

In my first year of college 5 and a half years ago, I saw Neil Simon's Brighton Beach Memoirs at my college (Mt. San Antonio in Walnut,CA). It was a requirement for the class I was taking,Principles of Acting.

At my high school, I saw a few plays when I was in my first year of college since a good friend of mine was involved in some of them (she graduated later in '01):Grease,Charlie Brown, and Carousel.

I would love to go to Vegas or London to check out We Will Rock You because Queen is wonderful and the cast is amazing.

And also Rent and Wicked since I've heard so much about them!

I was wondering, has anyone here seen Jesus Christ Superstar on boardway/film??

I LOVE broadway SO much! I've seen : lion king, beauty and the beast, phantom of the opera, hairspray, wicked... and i feel like i'm forgetting one... I also have plans to see spamalot sometime soon.

Scarlet Crystal said:
I saw Hairspray in the front row! :woot: It was awesome. That's the one time I've sat in the front row for a show taht big...
[post="1424788"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YOU LUCKY DUCK! My seats were pretty good for Hairspray but i cant remember exactly where it was.

My friend got to see Wicked in the front row, she is sooo lucky lol.

on stage I have seen(not Broadway):

Miss Saigon (London-England)
Mamma Mia (London-England)
The Witches of Eastwick (London-England)
Kristina from Duvemåla-Swedish(Stockholm-Sweden)
Les Misérables (Malmö-Sweden)
Chess-in Swedish (Stockholm-Sweden)
Oliver!-in Swedish(Linköping-Sweden)
Jekyll&Hyde-in Swedish(Linköping-Sweden)
Godspell-in Swedish (Stockholm-Sweden)

There's so many shows I want to see now. Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Avenue Q, Spamalo', Sweet Charity...
I will be seeing Wicked, Phantom, and Rent at the Fox Theater this season. I can't wait!

I've seen:

Wicked (Touring Group)
The Phantom of the Opera
Godspell
Les Miserables

I want to see:

Rent
Wicked again

My absolute fav's are Wicked, Rent, and Phantom! I know all the words to every song in Wicked and Rent! Almost all for the Phantom. I just totally love Broadway!

SOO GOING TO SEE RENT THE MOVIE!!!
IDINA YOU'RE MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen:

hairspray
wicked
phantom of the opera
greese
cats
beauty and the beast
les miserables
moving out

i LOVE wicked and hairsrpay, i know all the words to all the songs in them!! ak. :smiley:

uuuuh... I love musicals...

I've seen:

Dance of the Vampires (Vienna)
Jekyll & Hyde (Vienna)
Elisabeth (Vienna)
Romeo & Juliet (Vienna - 7 times up to now)
Jesus Christ Superstar (Amstetten - Austria)

I'm going to see:

We Will Rock You (Cologne, Germany) and
The Phantom of the Opera (Essen, Germany) in November *squeals*
Evita (2006)

I want to see:

The Three Musketeers
Aida
Mozart
Beauty and the Beast
The Hunchback of Notre-Dame
Grease
Dirty Dancing
Les Misérables
Footloose
Hair
Freudiana
Falco Meets Amadeus

and many more... but I think I'll never get to see most of them... :(
anyways... I can't wait till Romeo & Juliet starts again... *squeals* I LOVE IT!!

On Broadway I've seen:
Aida
Lion King
Music Man
Contact
Saturday Night Fever

I want to see: RENT, Chicago, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, and Phantom of the Opera

Won the Rent lottery last Wednesday. It was fantastic. Cary Shields is a sex god...he hugged me. Haha...Matt Caplan recognized me...because I was like a foot from him when I was giving the cast a standing o. Awwww...I just love Kelly Karbacz, such a sweetie after the show. Great cast. <33

I need to see Spelling Bee. :knods: I want to be a speller as well.

October '05 = LaChiusa's See What I Wanna See @ the Public theater with Idina Menzel.

Who played Elphaba in the cast you saw agent gyemi?

I have only seen one Broadway play: Beauty and the Beast, and i loved it! Me and a group from my school went to New York and that was my favorite thing out of the whole trip.

Back