Season 4 Greatest Wish for Season 4

Syd going rogue and then ends up working with Sark... I like that idea!!

This would definitely kill Alias for me and whole lot of my fellow Alias fans (my family members and friends who watch Alias).

mmm

#1. Vaughn to die or be comatosed.
#2. Will coming back
#3. Irena back.
#4. more Syd and sark sexual tension. getting them closer.
#5. Syd and Nadia becoming best friends, so she finally has a female friend who can understand her.

more plot movement. i don't know, i thought season three was pretty much the same... all i remember is the season finale and sydney searching for julia thorne.

i hope season 4 will be more excitement and sydney-related. hopefully it will revolve around sydney's relationships with people.. (like, jack, let's say.)

my wishes:

Basically all Pro-SpyFamily --

--more humor -- overt and dry (esp. from jack)
--glimpses of Sydney as a real person -- get her a new friend (or roommate -- see below)
--nadia can be evil with sloane for a bit, but make her have a change of heart after she and Sydney have a kick-ass fight
--have it be revealed that jack is nadia's father and have jack try out his parenting skills (the good and the bad) on daughter #2
--have nadia be sydney's new roommate -- show them getting to know each other
--a new potential love interest for Sydney or build up the sexual tension with Sark
--do your damnedest to get Lena back; if ABSOLUTELY impossible -- it's time for a casting call -- irina is way too crucial to the story to kill her off
--jack and irina "get down"
--overall, more consistency and no lingering plotholes that are never addressed

IRINA IS GOD!!!!!!! If she is not back halfway at the next season, I dont know wha t Iam going to do. Irina is my number one wish. Also, I hope that there are no more stupid masks that people randomly pull off. That sucks! Also NO MORE S/V. Its over. You all know it is. Oh ya, and please, no Will.

My wish list...

1) Sydney to have friends!!! No wonder she was crying so much, she had nobody to talk to except for the people that she worked with. She needs some kind of outside life that has nothing to do with the CIA.

2) While I want S/V to be together, I acutally want them to be apart for the begining of the season....strange I know, but true.

3) I want Kendall back as the director. Yes he could be a jerk but that one time we saw him in season 3, I realised that I'd missed him. He's better as a director than Dixon is. Don't get me wrong, I like Dixon but I don't like him all that much as director. Dixon needs to be out in the field.

4) Would like a bit more backround info on Sark.

5) A clearly defined BIG Bad with Little Bads along the way. We had this in Season 1 (SD-6/Sloane, Mckennas Cole) and season 2 (SD-6/Sloane and then just Sloane) One of the problems I had with season 3 was that The Covenant was too vague. It started out as interesting but I'm really frustrated that after 22 eps, we still don't know all that much about them. We need to see who is the head of The Covenant. While I like Sark, he's no leader. He's a follower. So I want to know more about The Covenant.

6) More missions like the ones that were in season 1 and 2.

7) Irina to come back.

Okay, I've changed my mind!

The only thing I want for season four is some emotional connection to the storylines.

I can watch earlier Alias episodes a hundred times over and still feel something, but I didn't feel anything more than a mild interest in anything in season three after the first episode (which was written by JJ if I remember correctly).

There are shows that have made me cry and also laugh out loud in the past year. Alias is not one of them.

I want that connection back. Even if it means no Irina; no Syd and Vaughn together; no 'real world' life for Syd.....all the things I previously wished for...I just want to think of Alias as something other than mildly entertaining escapism.

Natalia said:
Okay, I've changed my mind!

The only thing I want for season four is some emotional connection to the storylines.

I can watch earlier Alias episodes a hundred times over and still feel something, but I didn't feel anything more than a mild interest in anything in season three after the first episode (which was written by JJ if I remember correctly).

There are shows that have made me cry and also laugh out loud in the past year. Alias is not one of them.

I want that connection back. Even if it means no Irina; no Syd and Vaughn together; no 'real world' life for Syd.....all the things I previously wished for...I just want to think of Alias as something other than mildly entertaining escapism.
I could argue that season 3 had emotional connection to the storylines.

The frustration Syd felt not knowing what happened during her two missing years.

The hurt she felt knowing Vaughn married another woman. And then the turmoil she endured having to be around Vaughn and his wife.

And I suppose we were supposed to feel pity/sadness all those times she cried over Vaughn.

But umm, yeah, that got quite pathetic after the first two times. :hmm: I didn't really feel anything either. I think the only time I felt something was in the 1st ep when Vaughn shot Syd with the tranq and she was falling and he went to hold her and she was like, "Don't." That definitely tugged on my heartstrings. But other than that... I felt nothing.

Except for my hatred towards Lauren Reed. :lol:

Joyie said:
But umm, yeah, that got quite pathetic after the first two times. :hmm: I didn't really feel anything either. I think the only time I felt something was in the 1st ep when Vaughn shot Syd with the tranq and she was falling and he went to hold her and she was like, "Don't." That definitely tugged on my heartstrings. But other than that... I felt nothing.
Now THAT was a good scene! The first episode had them, the rest didn't. Which leads me to believe one of the only ways Alias can be restored to its former glory is more involvement on JJ's part.

I personally couldn't care less about most of the characters this season. Things happened to them, they cried, etc. But I never left an episode feeling that I had been moved by something. I want to care next season!

all i need is some good syd/vaughn lovin :love:

irina back would be awesome!

and as for emotional things, i cried a fair few times in S3, like at the end of facade, that hug was amazing. also when syd went to caughn while he was in hospital after being tortured, that little hand holding pulled a few heart strings. there are a few things that were good, but a lot more would be awesome. :love:

some friends for syd....bring will back....maybe, i'm not sure how i feel about it :thinking: maybe more fun times with syd, vaughn and weiss...add in marshall and carrie :D

I really want all of these - basically I want Season 4 to be more like 1 and 2!!

- more S/V times
- Lena and Bradley back
- Syd having a life outside of the CIA
- more Marshall funny times
- not everything revolving around Rambaldi
- more ennemies like Anna and not like Lauren

anyway, I think you get the point!

Get back some of the humor we've lost... And, of course, an interesting plotline and some killer missions. And don't forget the huge explosions.

Back