Greetings and Salutations

Hello, My real name is Logan Antonio Caraballo, and I am a 21 yr old independent filmmaker. I have wanted to be a filmmaker since I was a wee lad, and nothing else in life comes close to the pleasure i get from doing it. It is far more than a hobby, it's an obsession.

I am here at cool sci-fi for a number of reasons. For one, I am currently writing a sci-fi webseries that I'll be whoring out here in a year or so when I start making it. For two, I am bored during the day and would love to have folks to talk to. For three, I love sci-fi movies (well, all movies really).

My top 5 Sci-Fi movies of all time are Scanners, Brazil, Fantastic Voyage, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 version), and Fan Boys. My favorite sci-fi TV show was the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy BBC miniseries. My favorite Star Wars movie is Return of the Jedi. My favorite Star Trek series is the original.

So, please respond if you want to hear more about me, my webseries, or my taste in sci-fi. I look forward to meeting you:D

Glad you asked. It's called Blunt wars; its a 10 episode season with 10 minute episodes. The central premise of the series is that between now and my future, all of the popular media of earth got lost. Now, people pay big bucks to smugglers crazy enough to go searching for these lost movies and TV shows. We follow Han and Chewie, two such smugglers.
The series should appeal to not only sci-fi fans, but fans of comedy, African Americans (Han is black), recreational drug users (Codeine and Marijuana are featured in the show), and fans of ultra-low budget style tv shows like The Mighty Boosh, Garth Marenghi's Dark Place, or Saul of the Molemen.
I actually just finished episode 4 a few hours ago, so I am really jazzed about it overall.

Logan, welcome!

Between the series premise and characters named Han & Chewie, was, or will, the Star Wars Christmas Special come up as a hard to find item that must now be smuggled in? :D

Well one of the running joke with Han and Chewie is because old media is so hard to find, no one gets the star wars reference in their names. And Kevin, as for your question I think I'll work that into an episode now; thanks for the idea.

Back