Greetings earthlings

Greetings right back at you, IntentionalAlien! It's an interesting board and there are many cool sci-fi geeks, like myself here. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I'm working on a hobby project (scifi game). I hope I can post something about my plans soon and hear your ideas.

There seem to be many bright people on here :smiley:

It may not be the prettiest game in the world, but with your feedback I hope I can make it as fun as possible.

I guess I was a little tired when I logged in. Thanks for being understanding. Anyway....

Nice to meet you IntentionalAlien.

As for my avatar (Captain Marvel from Marvel Comics), I found it and cropped it to fit. I've been a superhero fan since I was a kid, and I still enjoy comic book stories. I don't read as many as I used to, but I'm thrilled to see them up on the big screen as an adult.

I do however illustrate science fiction and fantasy for fun. Plus I do like to write as well.

How about yourself? What do you like to do?

No, I haven't. I don't have any software or those fancy drawing pads either. I really like those drawing pads, they're beautiful cause you can create anything. (sigh)

Huh, oh, back to reality. I do enjoy drawing free-hand style.

I guess I was a little tired when I logged in. Thanks for being understanding. Anyway....

I do however illustrate science fiction and fantasy for fun. Plus I do like to write as well.

Drawing (& painting) are among my passions as well. If you ever feel like posting your artwork, I would like to see it. I am working on an epic sci-fi battle scene drawing involving some sci-fi characters I've created. Keep up the illustrating, it never fails to be rewarding, even for the sake of fun.

Drawing (& painting) are among my passions as well. If you ever feel like posting your artwork, I would like to see it. I am working on an epic sci-fi battle scene drawing involving some sci-fi characters I've created. Keep up the illustrating, it never fails to be rewarding, even for the sake of fun.

I'll send you a PM, so we don't tie-up our new member IntentionalAlien's thread. :alien:

Welcome to the forums! I know all about added letters...people are *always* sticking an extra 'h' in my name...very odd.

Thanks!

Like... Astohn? That was my first thought, but I realize it must be Ashton that they're saying. People tend to read less common names as ones that are more common and very similar in spelling.

I like uncommon names, though- once somebody told me 'You're the first person who has ever pronounced my name correctly when I introduce myself' That was interesting.

I have the added bonus of Aston not being my real name (but the name of the main character from my series of novels and short stories)...but even some people in real life refer to me as Aston, as I use it as my username so prevalently online. That's always entertainment.

Back