Greetings fellow fans!

pio

Cadet
Hi everyone! I just registered on here so I could catch up on all the exciting Alias gossip!

Someone PLEASE tell me when Irina will be back?! I'm dying over here!

:welcome: to AA!! I'm Ally.
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> Irina is going to be back real soon probably...at the end of the season :smiley:<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Hey! Welcome to AA!
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> I think Lena hasn't signed on to anything yet...<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

~Eva

Hi guys! Thanks for such a warm welcome! :D

After reading some more topics on this board, I'm starting to feel real uneasy about whether or not Irina will be back this season. If she doesn't make an appearance during the last episode, I think I'm going to pull out what little hair I have left on my head! I think wondering about Alias is keeping me awake at night. This season has been super stressful!

And if Irina does come back for the last episode... it better not be a silhouette of her standing in the darkness! I want to be sure it's her! :lol:

Thanks again for being so friendly on here! (y)

Back