Greetings from Europe!

yes, ER, Will & Grace, Sex and the city, Friends, sometimes 7th heaven and I used to watch Buffy and Angel. And you?

My mother often watches Jag, so I 've also seen some episodes, but I got bored after a while because ( I even don't know the names anymore) the man and the woman didn't get togehter or did they finally?

I used to watch Jag when I was younger, cause now my tv did very long break and I had to wait to see next season, and it's drive me crazy, for example I saw Alias only S1 and 5 eppy from S2 cause my tv. But I saw all S2.

Oh! I think I won't have such a big problem if my TV would break, because we have three tvs in our house :lol: But it would drive me crazy ,too if I miss even one episode of my favorite shows

But if your tv stopped air Alias after few eppy, what would you like to do. I'm lucky cause have on Dvd, but I know few people who didn't have. I hate my tv, I don't know when I see S2, so about S3 S4 I can only dream.

mhm..in my opinion season two was the best season yet....but I've only seen a few episodes of the third season yet.

I don't like S3 I know I didn't watch it, but I hate Lauren, and I miss relationship between Syd and Vaughn, and Syd and her friends, I miss her like normal girl.

Good night! :smiley:

Here we have soap's every hour, in every channel, every moment! lolol
The portuguese soap are like the one you describe, twins, one poor other rich,...bla bla bla! they're boring and bad! But we also have Brasilian Soap's, that are the best of the world! it's is really different from the others, not bat at all!

I've already seen S3, in DVD! at the beginnig I didn't like it that much, but now I Do. I don't like lauren, bahhh, but the rest it's not bad! Just sad! :( S2 was my favourite! :smiley:

Have you already seen S4 promo? it's waaawww!!
I believe S4 will be great!
and the scenes between S/V just amazing! lolol

I love it. I watch it over and over again. It's good to see Michael and Jen smilling, I can wait when ABC start promoting Alias, and we see more promo. ;)

When I was younger and first soap aired I remembered that everyone watched it, we talked about the previuos episode at school, but now I don't watch it, they are sooo long :P :lol:

Good afternoon!
I just returned from school and still have to study for math and to do some homework before the volleyball training :(
I haven't seen the season 4 promo yet, where did you watch it????

I like that moment too. They seem so happy! :smiley:
But my favourite it's that one on the plane! really sweet! :P

Can't wait till January!

lolol, It's when He's sleeping in a chair and Syd is right beside him and put her hand on His, then he smiles! Maybe it's not in a plane, but ir seems to be! lol

You mean those scene

sea4trailer63.jpg

sea4trailer64.jpg

Back