Greetings from Europe!

Yeah, I know where finland is :lol: By the way, my friend would kill me if I wouldn't because it's here favorite country! She even speaks some finish words and always wants to go there, but she's never been there yet.

Yeah, of course I know where's Finland!
I've to say that it's also my favourite country, even thought I've never been there! The truth is I want to go there for a year after finishing my studies, I hope that will happen.

I love every countries in Europe, I think there are so many differences, and so many things to know about each country, things that can teach us a lot. My dream trip is a journey for all Europe! :smiley:

It's nice to see that are people here from so different countries.

i'm from England. :smiley:

oooh... belgium is one of my favourite countries... i went there in July! had so much fun! :D

Maybe I'm going to Portugal this summer!! :lol:

Mhm...you're really from Sweden Isabella?? I didn't know that 😆 :lol: ;)

Tanja87 said:
Maybe I'm going to Portugal this summer!! :lol:

After Spanich, Germany people are the ones who most visit Portugal! At Summer you can find a german person at every corner! You're really nice guys! ;)

Tanja87 said:
Yeah, I know where finland is :lol: By the way, my friend would kill me if I wouldn't because it's here favorite country! She even speaks some finish words and always wants to go there, but she's never been there yet.
[post="1073714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Where has your friend learned Finnish? It's so nice to see that people actually know where Finland is. I've met lots of people that have absolutely no idea where Finland is :blink:

Tuga said:
After Spanich, Germany people are the ones who most visit Portugal! At Summer you can find a german person at every corner! You're really nice guys! ;)
[post="1075580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks! I don't know if we're really going yet, because my mother is still searching good hotels in different countries, but at the moment it looks like it'll be Portugal :smiley:

Tuulia said:
Where has your friend learned Finnish? It's so nice to see that people actually know where Finland is. I've met lots of people that have absolutely no idea where Finland is :blink:
[post="1076354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know how much finnish she knows, but she knows ,,good night" and such things. It's not like she studied finnish at school or so. But I think almost everybody in Germany knows where Finland or at least Poland is, because we often learn something about the german and polish history at school. Not about finland, but hey, we have geography, so it would really be a blame if somebody doesn't know where this country is!

Back