Greetings from Europe!

hehe, still don#t know why the link wasn't workin at first.

Hey Venla! My friend is a finland fan. Yesterday she told me that she starts a finnish course ! :lol:

hey everyone! ooh tanja you have a friend who's a finland fan? that's so cool! i'm an italianfan... :rolleyes:

tervetuloa venla, hyvä saada tänne vähä lisää suomalaisia... ;)
(welcome venla, good to get some more finns around here)

Well, how's germany like.....I live in the southwest and in summer we almost have the same weather like Italy. We have a lot of nature around here, many rivers and lakes, so our landscape consist more of woods and fields than towns. At least in my region.
Because I live next to the french border we also have many french people here and almost everyone is accepted. Of course there are these stupid guys who think only original germans are good people, but these asses are in every country.... Actually germany is a little bit a mix of different cultures because we have a lot of immigrants from everywhere.

Cool, I hope to go to Germany one day (y)

Kakan said:
I have been there...In Dublin.......and Belfast...and Galway........ehm he he :lol:
[post="1286157"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dublin (y) What did you think of it?

<Shotgun> said:
Cool, I hope to go to Germany one day (y)
Dublin (y) What did you think of it?
[post="1286215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

great and nice city...we lived with families....so fun....hee and we went to the Dublin school of English almost every day ;)

IMGP1128.jpg

I lived in Kilbarrack....in this house!! -_-

IMGP1140.jpg

Back