Greetings from The Dune Walker

Hello folks, and thanks for inviting a rambling adventurer such as myself to join in the feverish anticipation of Hero's Journey.

I am known simply as the Dune Walker. This is my grand avatar. My Elanthian avatar(s) lack(s) definition at the moment, but I'm mentally toying with a few ideas. Other lesser avatars of mine include the magus Sepheril, Manakai (from my DragonRealms days), and a disused warrior avatar that has kind of lost form, but which someday may be reincarnated.

About myself, I suppose. I'm an intellectual, I have strong writing skills, ditto for technology, I'm adept at many things, master of none, enjoy music of eclectic natures, and am a once-cynic turned optimist. I greatly enjoy roleplay, and like to think I have a fairly strong ability in that field nowadays

I started out really actually roleplaying in DragonRealms some years ago. I had a war mage for a short period, and spent a significant amount of time learning the rules of that incarnation of Elanthia. He was short lived, and I can't recall his name, so there ya go. Next a long standing commoner, which was fun for exploring. He eventually became a trader, made no money, but did make several very fun trader friends. Until then I had been a loner, but then I discovered the social aspect of DR.

From there I made my favorite avatar of Elanthia, Manakai Amaranthine, rambling Empath. His exploits were never legendary, but were damn fun. Had picnics with a silly and hilarious prydaen under the buffet table in the Crossing's Mentor building (can't recall the name), made a certain park bench in the Crossing into my bed and home, and explored and mapped the tunnels of the Crossing (as well as gave guided tours).

Manakai even managed to pull off an interesting feat that may be unique in Elanthia. He must have managed to kill hundreds of humans, but he never once had empathic shock. The trick? I was a gunner for the mangonels on the ships bound to the distant islands. My sink count was seventy three, and with dozens of pirates onboard each ship, that's got to be hundreds of lives lost.

Anywho, enough rambling for now, eh? Glad to be here, and thanks once again for your kind hospitality! Now, I must go explore the forums further and find interesting tidbits and siclike.

~Dune Walker~

Welcome aboard, Dune Walker.

I hope your enjoy your time here.
You are in the company of many DR and GS veterans.

Things are quite slow, right now, as we wait for groundbreaking news from Simu. There is plenty to read through, though. Feel free to post on any topic, regardless of its age.

It took me a moment to realize your avatar says 'flick' and not something more obscene. :P

Anyone who loves Dominic Deegan is great in my book! Welcome welcome welcome, and so you wont be surprised...*bites and talks through a mouthful of arm*I haf ravies..

Such warm welcomes! I feel right at home! Now, who wants hot cocoa and snickerdoodles?

*pulls out a tin of cocoa and small packet of cookies*

~Dune Walker~

Snickerdoodles!

I once decided that if my boyfriend were a cookie he would be a snickerdoodle. He then threatened to pwn me with his Cinnamon-Sugar Crumbs of Doom. But as a ginger snap I won by pure spicey goodness.

Snickerdoodles!

I once decided that if my boyfriend were a cookie he would be a snickerdoodle. He then threatened to pwn me with his Cinnamon-Sugar Crumbs of Doom. But as a ginger snap I won by pure spicey goodness.

Ew, ginger snaps are nasty... :-8 I think I'd be an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! I'm awesome, and not so bad for your (mental?) health as other people, but for some reason a lot of people don't like me. :D

Back