Greetings my n-words! (nerds... not the racial slur)

Hi! My name's Mike Musson, I'm a comedian and filmmaker and I've been obsessed with sci-fi books and movies for as long as I can remember (Earliest memory I have is of watching the Terminator movies)

My interest in science fiction reached an all-time high recently so I began working on a series of my own, called Space Pilots, a parody of Star Wars, Star Trek, and other pieces of art like that. I'm joining this forum because I think fellow sci-fi fans will likely be my audience. (visit www.youtube.com/mussonman if you're interested)

It's currently a weekly webseries in it's infancy, episodes are about five minutes long, and I'd like to turn it into a fully-fledged franchise, with a large fanbase, countless episodes, some movies, comic books, maybe even some video-games.

Anyway, I introduced myself and what I'M all about, so how about someone welcome me with open arms? I'd love to delve right into this forum, maybe grasp some of the fundamentals of writing science fiction, or maybe suggestions, and DEFINITELY feedback on my show :smiley:

(here is a link to the trailer for Space Pilots)

Greetings, Mike!:welcome:

Nice job with the video! Are you doing everything yourself as a one-man production crew or is it a joint effort with others?

Back