Greetings to you all.

Hello, my name is Jeremy but Changeling will work just as well. I have been following HJ since I first heard about it over two years ago. I hope that I can contribute to the discussions that go on here.

Some of my qualifications I guess are that I run a small roleplaying guild in WoW and also have a chat-based D20 game with about 30 people currently playing. I've been an online DM/Storyteller for well over 10 years now in text based chat games. I actually started my online career in the old Red Dragon Inn in AOL hell. From there I was brought into Gemstones by a friend but I couldnt not keep up with it at the time due to being in the military and away from computers for large amounts of time.

Anyway, I think thats all I have. I've been ghosting the forums and reading to catch up and eventually I will start posting I am sure. Safe travels to all of you and hopefully I will meet you all in Hero's Journey some time in the future.

Changeling

Greetings! Let's hope that the time until we meet in HJ is measured in small incriments or even just on a human scale... and not on a geologic scale.

Amen to that, Gate. Welcome aboard, Jeremy!

Things are quiet right now, from a PR stand point, but we are working like busy bees, behind the scenes, to make Hero's Journey the best it can be.. Hopefully the game will be released before we all get old and crusty. ;)

Hello there! I used to run an Inn/Tavern in the Yahoo private rooms a long time ago and that's actually how I got started online too.

Always great to find another rper interested in the game. Hope to play with you inside someday!

Amen to that, Gate. Welcome aboard, Jeremy!

Things are quiet right now, from a PR stand point, but we are working like busy bees, behind the scenes, to make Hero's Journey the best it can be.. Hopefully the game will be released before we all get old and crusty. ;)

Pssh! We all know you're already crusty, Nav. Seriously, would a shower kill ya? :P

Anyway, welcome to the Hall, Mr. Ling. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Weee I'm late!

*ahem*

Welcome, have a seat. Don't touch Pinn's cookies, she bites. If you happen to be an ant, stay the heck away from Vahsyl. What am I forgetting? Oh! Love thy devs, each time you kiss their feet the HJ release date jumps by a week. Or atleast that's what I like to think

*douses Navarre with Febreeze*

There, that should do ya.

A couple years back, my brother used to keep a bottle of Fabreze in his truck. He worked with a lot of fish at the restaurant that he worked(And still works) at, so he'd come home, well... He wasn't smelling like roses, that's for sure. Anyway, one of his friends hopped in the car and somehow ended up dumping the bottle on the floor. His truck stunk like Fabreze and seafood for, like, months. It was horrible. I always think of that smell when I hear the word "Fabreze".

Back