Greetings!

Hi,

My name’s Mallory Grace; feel free to call me Grace though. I’ve been a fan of ‘Alias’ ever since its first season in 2001. Back then, I didn’t feel the need to join any message boards; I was aware that there were many fan sites dedicated to the show though. However, now that the show has ended, I realize how much I miss it and I would love to discuss the show with you fellow ‘Alias’ enthusiasts.

Apart from ‘Alias’, I enjoy watching ‘Law and Order’, ‘CSI’, ‘House’, etc. I used to watch NBC’s ‘Las Vegas’--I only began watching it because of James Caan--but the current direction of the show is rather disappointing. I find music entertaining and I never cease to enjoy songs sung by Ronan Keating, Leanne Rimes, Josh Groban and Marion Raven. I am a huge fan of Victor Garber, Charlize Theron and Morgan Freeman; I love the work they’ve done and the things they’ve accomplished. Also, I’ve recently become one of those die-hard Gyllenhaalics. And, for whatever it’s worth, I’m a vegetarian.

Anyway, I thought it would be best to introduce myself first before jumping into your lively discussions.

Thanks for reading!

Grace :smiley:

Back