Greetings!

When this baby is 88 mph... your going to see some serious [stuff]!

Maybe we can even pass up the "Tiered price will NOT work" thread at this rate. And just so this is spam... Welcome. Again.

Kuzzle said:
Dude, what are you on? You've put 'lol' in every post you've made since you logged on!

Oh, and, uh... What constitutes a "full thread"?

Er.. I call it having fun. There is some seriously funny stuff you people put out and I laugh at it a LOT!!!:P

'Course I could be taking some stuff outta context but its my delussion right???

Kuzzle said:
See what MMOs are doing to today's youth? Deplorable! *shrug* Ehh...

MMORPG's, Glorifying Alcohol Since 1991.

Thaos Nightwind said:
It so darn funny to me that French Kiss's 'Hello' thread has mutated into a full thread LOL!!!

Aye, all should bow before us, those who have sought mastery in the skill: De-rail Thread. :D
And to further our diabolical deeds:
10fa265c424f5c488eefcc1337195f00.jpg

lol, I guess we should all add in a *hug* for Poor French Kiss though :P
Welcoem to the Land of Dysfunction m'dear. :D

French Kiss said:
Oh wow, sorry I haven't been posting lately. The other game you know (real life) has been taking up loads of my time.

Well now thats quite alright there Miss Lady.

See.

WE here at Hero's Hall know how to take a thread to its maximumstratosphericproportions without so much as a whimper of exertion.

*gazes over horizon with cape billowing in the wind*

Arrrrrrrh, Thank ‘ee Jim lad! You handled that there chest nice and careful. Now you make sure nothin’ should happen to it. That there chest is more precious than you could imagine even in your wildest dreams! Take this for yer trouble. *presses a coin into Jim’s palm* Get yerself summat – like a pint o’ winkles and a pin from Mrs. Miggins’ eel and pie shop, perhaps, or maybe *conspiratorially* spend it on summat a little more grown up if you gets my meanin’? *winks knowingly*

Back