Greg Grungberg

Just saw Hollow Man and guess who was in it? :woot: The one and only Greg Grungberg! :D He played one of the main scientists who helped turn Kevin Bacon invisible. So I came onto AllAlias all ready to put my two cents in on how cool Greg Grungberg is and then I see that he doesn't have his own section which I think is kind of unfair because he is a very good actor. So this is just a topic for anyone to say how great Greg Grungberg is!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

His character’s name in Hollow Man was Carter and was always seen with a pair of headphones. His character was the ‘cool dude’ and the youngest pf the lot. Carter was very excited about the whole ‘Invisible Man’ thing and was behind the whole experiment from the start (But he said it with more colourful language):shh:.

Many of the character’s traits would be similar to the one’s of Weiss. For example most of the lines he delivered were for a bit of a laugh, his character also was reading Playboy magazines and at one stage he had a yo-yo and performed the trick ‘Round the World’!!! :D

I think he's a great actor....
I saw him in "FELICITY" and "THE PALLBEARER" and he was really good (y)
He's really funny and I would love to see him play in a lot more movies :rolleyes:

i didn't know he'd been in the pallbearer! every time i think about it, i realise how many of the actors from Alias knew each other before actually starting Alias

Back