Grey's Anatomy

i lurve this show. it's really well done. it's sort of simple and comforting, but still can be dramatic. i like it when it goes into slow motion when crazy medical stuff is happening...george reminds me of marshall :smiley:

m-c

ConcreteGirl said:
But tell me, do we really need another Dr. Sheppard?
[post="1290021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, we needed one more :love:

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>'Grey's Anatomy' Keeps Sunday Time Slot</span>

The new ABC drama "Grey's Anatomy," which has proved a strong Sunday night partner for "Desperate Housewives," will keep its time slot and cut short the season for "Boston Legal."

"Grey's Anatomy," about first-year surgical interns at a Seattle hospital, debuted March 27 and improved on the ratings in the 10 p.m. EDT Sunday time slot that had belonged to "Boston Legal."

Maximizing that period is key for ABC since the show preceding it at 9 p.m. EDT is "Desperate Housewives," the big freshman hit, and the network wants to keep as many of its viewers as possible tuned in.

"Desperate Housewives" and another newcomer, "Lost," have helped pull the network out of a ratings slump.

Both "Grey's Anatomy" and "Boston Legal," a reworking of the long-running ABC series "The Practice," were winning the time slot among total viewers and with advertiser-favored adults ages 18 to 49.

But "Grey's Anatomy" has averaged 17 million viewers compared with 12.5 million for the legal drama from veteran producer David E. Kelley ("Ally McBeal," "Boston Public").

Kelley had no comment Friday on ABC's plans, a spokeswoman said.

The blow for "Boston Legal" has been softened by the fact it will get a run of 27 episodes next season, which includes the five that were to air this season.

The network was in the "enviable position" of having two strong shows for the time period, Stephen McPherson, ABC Entertainment president, said in a statement Friday.

"However, with this embarrassment of riches comes a tough decision," he said. "Ultimately we decided that, without having adequate lead time or marketing dollars to devote to moving either show so late in the season, we'd continue to let 'Grey's' build on its tremendous momentum through May."

I just love this show. It puts a giddy smile on my face by the end of each ep.

And I am LOVING the chemistry between Meredith and Dr. Sheppard.

This show is more "feel-good" than ER. And it's less glitzy and "lets have the worst thing that could ever happen occur... more than once!" And don't get me wrong, I still love ER.

My favorite quote of the night...

"I'm still not gonna go out with you."
"You say that *now*..."

Oh I just loooved tonight's episode. Was I the only one feeling the tension between Meredith and Dr. Shepherd? *swoons* and George and Izzie would make a cute couple... :whistle:

The guy that fell on the bike wheel wire thingies... ugh, when he came back, I was like :o_O: it was just not good. And I just LOVED how they showed the open heart, pumping and all. :love:

Existentialist said:
My favorite quote of the night...

"I'm still not gonna go out with you."
"You say that *now*..."
[post="1296593"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Mine would be:
"It's not the chase"
"What?"
"You and me, it's not the chase"

and then some lines later
"and you are very bossy, which keeps me going"

... well something like that. ^_^

and then George.
"It was Christina" :lol: :rotflmao:
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Oh I just loooved tonight's episode. Was I the only one feeling the tension between Meredith and Dr. Shepherd? *swoons* and George and Izzie would make a cute couple... :whistle:

The guy that fell on the bike wheel wire thingies... ugh, when he came back, I was like :o_O: it was just not good. And I just LOVED how they showed the open heart, pumping and all. :love:
[post="1296598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Tonight was awesome! Though I turned my head everytime there were any organs on the TV.

How harsh was Cristina about the skin thing? I was like damn girl, you're asking the wife in front of the daughter if you can have her husband's skin. Hello! Just a tad bit insensitive. But I love her anyway, especially when she suggested that Meredith should kick out the other roommates because they were too happy. Absolutely classic. :lol:

:lol: I just love Cristina's cynicism. :lol: oh how she makes me laugh. and yes, it does seem like Cristina's not much of a people person. :lol:

"It's not the chase."
"What?"
"You and me. It's not the thrill of the chase. It's not a game. It's... it's your tiny, ineffectual fists. And your hair."
"My hair?"
"It smells good. And you're very, very bossy. Keeps me in line."
"I'm still not going out with you."
"You say that now."

:squeal: I love it!

this show's so good. I only watched the thrid one cause I wanted to see how christina was gonna say her line: it's like can't but like blood which is so much better. and now I am hooked.

Existentialist said:
"It's not the chase."
"What?"
"You and me. It's not the thrill of the chase. It's not a game. It's... it's your tiny, ineffectual fists. And your hair."
"My hair?"
"It smells good. And you're very, very bossy. Keeps me in line."
"I'm still not going out with you."
"You say that now."

:squeal:  I love it!
[post="1299408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And She's gonna ask him to take her for a ride!!! :woot: *hyperventilate* :lol: I bet you anything she's drunk and she's gonna have sex with him again. :mellow:

haha! i bet ur right

I just watched it today cuz i was in florida on sunday so my sister taped it for me. I like how meredith narrates and she always has those quotes at the end of the episode. Can't wait till sunday!

mystery_chick said:
And She's gonna ask him to take her for a ride!!! :woot: *hyperventilate* :lol: I bet you anything she's drunk and she's gonna have sex with him again. :mellow:
[post="1302081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: She probably is drunk.

That preview made me squeal. I'm loving this show.

mystery_chick said:
[post="1302081"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and then tell him, it was the alcohol who made her ... :blush:

Okay, so I just watched the pilot (didn't see it when it originally aired). SO GOOD!

I can put it on yousendit if anyone wants. Probably the afternoon tomorrow.

mystery_chick said:
what's yousendit? :confused:
[post="1303520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yousendit.com is a site where you can upload files (mp3s, etc) so people who have the link can download them. A certain amount of downloads for a certain amount of time.

Existentialist said:
Yousendit.com is a site where you can upload files (mp3s, etc) so people who have the link can download them. A certain amount of downloads for a certain amount of time.
[post="1303666"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, okay. :mellow:

WHAT HAPPENED TO FREAKING RIDE?!!! <_<

^ angry/miffed mandy ;)

Back