Grey's Anatomy

Just kidding. My internet connection freaks out and kicks me off if I try to upload such a large file. Grrrrr.

But the "take me for a ride" scene is next week's ep, Mandy. Didn't you see the preview for next week?

George was freaking hilarious this episode.

Existentialist said:
Just kidding. My internet connection freaks out and kicks me off if I try to upload such a large file. Grrrrr.

But the "take me for a ride" scene is next week's ep, Mandy. Didn't you see the preview for next week?

George was freaking hilarious this episode.
[post="1305793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No I didn't. I get CTV and they didn't show it. :( :cry:

do tell.
--Mandy :angelic:

From Kristin's chat today ... some BIG spoilers for the show ... DO NOT read if you don't wanna know ...

From ilovekristin: What's coming up on Grey's Anatomy? George likes Meredith, so he's Noel (nice guy) to her Felicity.
Kristin: Don't you worry about poor Georgie. He'll be gettin' some very soon--and not from Meredith. From that encounter, he'll even get a gift that keeps on giving. (Yes, that kind.)

From tvjunkie1577: How many eps of Grey's Anatomy are left for the season, and have you got any scoop for us?
Kristin: The Spoiler Riddle about Grey's Anatomy is true. Two doctors will do it, and one gets pregnant. Hmmm...

From indygirl1438: I'm assuming that it won't be Meredith who gets pregnant?! That seems like it would be too obvious.
Kristin: Not Meredith.

From jimbo: Could you give us one hint on Patrick Dempsey's big secret on Grey's Anatomy?
Kristin: Sure. Doctors don't wear jewelry. And that can be a little misleading. Does that hint ring any bells?

Should I believe all this? :thinking:

Dunno about the first spoiler. The second and third ones are likely to be true, from what pitiful little I've heard. And the fourth is most definately true.

WOAH! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW!!!! I've heard absoultely no spoilers on Grey's anatomy and I want ot know!!!
--mandy :angelic:

Oh yeah I saw the spoilers on kristen chat earlier!! I like how you said the "ring" one. I was sitting there for three minutes going :confused: before I finally understood what she was saying. I'm so dumb.

I'm really starting to like this show!! I should come here more. :D

WOAH. It's 4 pages already :lol:

I :love: this show oh so much. It's so totally one of the best showns on tv rihgt now.

I love Izzie cause shes jsut so nice. I like Christina the way I like Bree on DH. They're just so...I dont have a word to describe it. Geroge is adorable ^_^ The chemistry between Dr. Sheperd and Meredith is crazy :thud: And I wanna see more about Meredith's mom.

Oh and I love how the show ahs the drama but then it ahs teh comedy part to it and it jsut has everyhting. It's such an awesome show, and it rocks my socks that they've been picked up for a full season and been renewed :D

Dunno how to do spoiler tags, but here are some spoilers for the rest of the "season"!

The "season" finale is on my birthday, by the way. What better present could I get?

I put season in quotation marks, because it's way too short. But it'll be back for a normal season in the fall.

Grey's Anatomy spoilers!

On top of that, the episode featuring Sarah Hagan, "Save Me", will be airing on May 15 - nine days before Sarah's birthday (on the 24th)! 🍰 I can't wait!

i adore this show so much! i love how cristina's so anti-social. oh and i loved izzy going off and like stripping down screaming. it was great!
damn i shouldn't read spoilers. i don't even want to talk about it...
george is so cute, having a crush on meredith. doesn't he remind you guys of marshall?
i really like how this show is both dramatic and comedic. it's got the comedy of scrubs but the drama of er--only a little bit less intense. it's so great.

m-c

This show kind of reminds me of Felicity.

Meredith doing the voice overs is like Felicity talking her tape recorder for Sally.

Christina's snarkiness is a little like Meghan... though I like Christina a lot more than I ever liked Meghan.

Two guys like Meredith. Two guys liked Felicity.

Izzy's optimism is quite a bit like Julie's.

Grey's Anatomy is about Meredith's journey through internship/residency as a surgeon. Felicity was about her journey through undergrad (where she ended up being pre-med, after all).

Existentialist said:
This show kind of reminds me of Felicity.

Meredith doing the voice overs is like Felicity talking her tape recorder for Sally.

Christina's snarkiness is a little like Meghan... though I like Christina a lot more than I ever liked Meghan.

Two guys like Meredith. Two guys liked Felicity.

Izzy's optimism is quite a bit like Julie's.

Grey's Anatomy is about Meredith's journey through internship/residency as a surgeon. Felicity was about her journey through undergrad (where she ended up being pre-med, after all).
[post="1313772"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I can kind of see the parallels between both shows, now that you bring it up.

Yeah, I hated Meghan too - too weird for my taste; but I do like Christina better.

I don't think there's been a character who appeared on Grey's Anatomy yet that has similarities to Jen Garner's Felicity character Hannah - but there's always a possibility!

OMG.

okay about tonight's episode. don't read if you dont' want to be spoiled. :lol:

What an episode. First of all. Burke and Christina! :woot: have to admit, didnt' see that one coming AT ALL...well maybe a little but honestly...

and they had sex! and omg, she's gonna be the one who's pregnant!

and Meredith and Shepard had sex!!! *dies* :lol: just wow. :lol:
-Mandy :angelic:

Teeeeee. :D

I love this show. It has replaced Alias as the show that I wait for every week.

Besides all the Derek/Meredith goodness ("take me for a ride" and the way he was looking at her while she was dancing with the bottle of tequila... "You stood me up for a bottle of tequila?" Plus, his concern for her at the hospital shows that it's not just a physical attraction between them, which is always nice), I love how the doctors interact with each other. Burke backed up Meredith, and swallowed his pride and apologized to that patient... then had sex with Christina in what looked like a closet at the hospital. I especially liked the way he gave her that cup of coffee and how she responded.

I wonder what Bailey would say if she knew TWO of her interns had slept with attendings. Her catching Meredith and Derek in the car was priceless. And I must say, Meredith looked quite snug in Derek's shirt. Teehee. :lol: Anyways, it looks as if Bailey is gonna give them hell for that.

Alex was allowed to show that he does indeed have a heart. Hm. Imagine that. I predict that something will go on between him and Izzy. I didn't really like Izzy's boyfriend... he seems to wish she had stayed a model.

Poor George. He is so obviously pining over Meredith, but with Derek in the picture, he has no shot. They need to find George a nice girl.

And something tells me Ellen Pompeo had a sore throat during the filming of this episode. Her voice was hoarse the entire time... which worked well, since her character was supposed to be exhausted.

I love how each episode has a theme. Last week was intimacy. This week, growing up. And I must say, I can relate. I still want my mom to do things for me... like schedule my doctor's appointments.

Can't wait for next week's ep!

Back