Grey's Anatomy

Does anyone know who sings the song from the preview of this new show?? The group sounds british....Pet Shop Boys???

Looks interesting and I plan to watch.

Oh I'm interested in the song too!! That's kind of what makes me want to watch it. That happened to me with Blind Justice too. :D

The song from the commercials is not Pet Shop Boys.

It is Postal Service (the singer from Death Cab for Cutie and some guy doing techno make up the group), and the song is a cover of "Such Great Heights." You might recognize the song from the Garden State soundtrack, though sung acoustic by Iron and Wine.

Actually, the Postal Service version of the song was in the trailer for Garden State.

It's a great song, and it makes me want to watch the show, too. :lol:

I will be wathcing it later tonight ... I taped it last night, but haven't been able to see it yet ... ;)

I love patrick Dempsey :love:

and the premiere did pretty well too ... 16 million viewers and # 1 in its time-slot ... (y) (y)

Alias_Gay said:
and the premiere did pretty well too ... 16 million viewers and # 1 in its time-slot ... (y) (y)
[post="1278972"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I caught the show last night too - the pilot was pretty good (and so are the ratings numbers), but I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode (the fifth one, "Save Me") that guest-stars a new favorite of mine, Sarah Hagan. :love:

Loved the pilot. It's very interesting. and I like Meredith and the dr. ^_^ I wanna know more about her mother. ;)
-mandy :angelic:

saw the episode last night ... (y) (y)

the show does deal with a lot of issues, and I can't believe Meredith's luck ... I wish it could have happen to me :love:

Dr. Grey (the mother) ... I want to know about her too ...

Dr. O'Malley's speech to Gloria was delivered well, but the way it happened, it broke my heart ...

and Christina (Sandra Oh) she seems so nice ...

Can't wait till next week to see what happens next ... :woot:

I already love this show ... ;)

Christina (Sandra Oh) is already my favorite character. Ever since I started to see the previews, I knew I was going to like her. Plus she's hot. :lol: I really liked the episode though. That Katie girl was annoying as hell, and it was just evil of her for the 911 the first time and then it made Meredith late for the actual 911. But I really like this show now. And it had music by Jem in it!

ConcreteGirl said:
I enjoyed the show and I will watch it again.  But I don't think it's as good as House.
[post="1285232"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've heard of House cause my chem teacher watches it, but I've never had an opportunity to actually watch it because it's on Tuesday nights at the sametime as The Amazing Race. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

Good episode tonight and all I have to say is:

"I need a drink, a man, or a massage. Or a drunken massage by a man."--Cristina. :lol:

She is by far my favorite character!

Keeks, I would definitely have to agree! I love Cristina. And I loved how she was trying to avoid hugs. Lol. Anyways, great episode. And OMG, Meredith and having to carry around...the penis. *blink* That was just funny as hell, but disturbing at the same time. I was so happy to see the rape victim wake up at the end of the episode. And I loved have Izzy was helping those Chinese immigrants. Go Izzy!!! And George, in the words of Meredith, he definitely is a girl sometimes.

Can't wait till next week!! It will be interesting to see how George and Izzy are at Meredith's place.

What a great episode (y) (y)

It was good to see the rape victim wake up ... (y)

Christina was funny with the avoiding the hugs sessions ... :lol:

Dr. Shepherd and the other Dr. O'Malley ... two fighting for the position ... seems to getting really into working now ... competition is on ...

Izzy did a great job with the illegals ...

And I love this show ... my sunday nights are full again ...

BTW ABC won the night with all the shows ...

Although ABC, as expected, led the Sunday troops courtesy of top-rated Desperate Housewives (Overnights: 16.7/24; Viewers: 24.39 million; A18-49: 10.7/25 at 9 p.m.), a real bonus for the network was Grey's Anatomy, which increased over last Sunday's already winning debut.

Grey's Anatomy averaged a 12.7/19 in the overnights, 18.23 million viewers and a 7.9/19 among adults 18-49 at 10 p.m. -- up 12 percent in the overnights, 1.98 million viewers and 10 percent among adults 18-49 from last Sunday (Overnights: 11.3/18; Viewers: 16.25 million; A18-49: 7.2/18 on March 27).

Retention out of Desperate Housewives of 76 percent in the overnights, 67 percent in viewers and 74 percent among adults 18-49 was also a considerable improvement over former time period occupant Boston Legal. How do you like that ABC? Another new hit drama!

Way to go ABC ... (y) (y)

Ok, after watching the second episode - I'm hooked. Great show - I love George and Cristina's one liners.

But tell me, do we really need another Dr. Sheppard?

Back