Grey's Anatomy

Existentialist said:
Tonight's episode. I loved that Orthodox Jewish girl. "Does it beat or moo?"
[post="1342231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I kind of figured that's what Devo said after she came out of surgery. :lol:

That's part of what I like about Sarah Hagan anyway - the good comic timing she has; and personally, I'd like to see her brought back as Devo in future episodes (perhaps she could enroll in medical school once she recovers and come back as an intern at Seattle Grace?). ^_^

EDIT: I saw this episode earlier on digital cable on WXYZ Detroit; I'll be catching it again in about half an hour on CTV.

mystery_chick said:
why is it gonna make you mad? :confused:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1342233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Because...

We find out in like the last 5 minutes of the episode that McDreamy is married... and even though I know that the marriage is about to end, I know it'll make me mad. 'Cause McDreamy is supposed to be perfect. :lol: Maybe that's why in the promo for next week's ep, McDreamy says, "I'm so sorry, Meredith" while Meredith looks quite shocked.

Oh, and then we're gonna have to wait all summer for the new season! Grrrr... 9 episodes isn't even half a season.

Existentialist said:
Because...

We find out in like the last 5 minutes of the episode that McDreamy is married... and even though I know that the marriage is about to end, I know it'll make me mad. 'Cause McDreamy is supposed to be perfect.  :lol:  Maybe that's why in the promo for next week's ep, McDreamy says, "I'm so sorry, Meredith" while Meredith looks quite shocked.

Oh, and then we're gonna have to wait all summer for the new season! Grrrr... 9 episodes isn't even half a season.
[post="1342312"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

next week is the finale?! :o_O: I thought next, next week was! :eek: *dies* AHHH *dies*

Sooooo. I just found out. Grey's Anatomy has been picked up for a full 22 episode season! (they had originally ordered a half season, but I guess this morning at upfronts, they decided to go ahead and just order all of it) So, along with the 4 episodes that have already been filmed but have to be held over until next season... we get 26 episodes next season! 26!! That's a crazy amount. But so very very cool.

Existentialist said:
Sooooo. I just found out. Grey's Anatomy has been picked up for a full 22 episode season! (they had originally ordered a half season, but I guess this morning at upfronts, they decided to go ahead and just order all of it) So, along with the 4 episodes that have already been filmed but have to be held over until next season... we get 26 episodes next season! 26!! That's a crazy amount. But so very very cool.
[post="1344234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
eeek! that means almost no break! :woot: :lol:

mystery_chick said:
eeek! that means almost no break! :woot: :lol:
[post="1344527"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No complaints here! :D

At least that means I'll get to see "Save Me" (my favorite ep) again when the first-season episodes repeat during the summer, after the NBA playoffs wrap up - and I'm looking forward to the release of a DVD set for Season One, too.

The season finale was hilarious! Well, except for the end...

Poor George! He has syph, he gets laughed at by three girls, and he finds out that ALEX gave it to him. :rotflmao: But that girl (Olivia?) chose him over Alex, so that's something.

Okay, and Cristina's smile when Burke told her that she doesn't have to get tested? Very cute.

That whole bit with the safe sex talk made me crack up... especially when they pulled out the banana and condom. A group of medical professionals needing that talk is just too funny. And then the line to get tested! Oh goodness... my sister was watching and she was like "what the hell?! Do they do it in closets or something?" (this was the first time she saw the show)... and of course, I had to say "well, only sometimes..."

Even though I knew about the Derek-has-a-wife thing a while ago, it was still shocking, 'cause I didn't expect her to be THAT much of a bi-otch. And kudos to Kate Walsh... she looks quite scary. "And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband." But Derek was going to tell her! Arg. Poor Meredith. And after she told Webb that her relationship with Derek wasn't a mistake. And yes, I'm referring to him as Derek instead of McDreamy, 'cause if he really was McDreamy, he would have told Meredith before.

I'm glad we got one last cute moment with MD though... what Webb saw... Derek comforting Meredith and kissing her on the forehead. I'm glad she told someone about her mother though.

Oh I just LOVED the banana talk! :lol: :rotflmao: I was like oh wow, high school health class 101 :lol: And the fact that SO many people were sleeping with each other. :lol: I really still think that Cristina should tell Burke about the baby, he's going to be REALLY upset if he ever finds out. ;) Then again, I hope that Cristina won't go for that abortion because she realizes that Burke really do like her alot.

Poor Georgie. Love it when Meredith, Cristina and Izzy were giving him the shot. Cute butt! :naughty: :lol: and how angry he got because he was inturrupted so many times and how he said he spent half of his life dreaming that he would be half naked in a room with three women and how reality is SO much better. :lol:

My favourite quote by Burke so far. "Bill has an ovary?!" :lol: :rotflmao: it's great how he scolded Alex right before he figured it out. :lol:

Bailey! Oh, that woman just cracks me up! When she found Cristina and Izzy doing that autopsy by themselves and she got so angry and how she spoke... :rotflmao: :sideroll: :lol:

Now last but not least Meredith and Derek. I don't even know how Derek would get himself out of this one because his wife is like... how would you describe her. You know one of those really rich, old, ugly people that you don't know how a really hot, good looking guy would get married to? she's like that. The stupid thing is Derek said, we need to talk RIGHT then! and just ARGH! stupid stupid stupid! and Meredith said wine first talk later! ARGH :banghead: I like how she finally told him about her mother though. That probably felt like a total slap in the face considering that he never told him about his wifey. ;) The kiss on the forhead was so sweet :love: BAH I can't wait till next season! I think this will be my very first show, other than Alias that I will be collecting DVDs of. :D

what a great way to end a season ... (y) (y)

I knew about Dr. Shepard's wife ... but she was a total SOB in that scene ...
"you must be the one screwing my husband" ... :jawdrop:

George was awesome, as always ... but that scene with Alex ... "you gave me syph?" :rotflmao:

Dr. Bailey was cute ... in a very disturbing way ... when talking to Cristina and Izzie ... and then the heart ... "that thing is huge" ... :lol:

and we are just starting ... 4 months to go ... :thud:

I just love this show!!!

Of course, Derek's wife was b****y but still....the way he turned to meredith and told her "I'm so sorry"...it was cute...

Can't wait for next season!!

I love this show so much! I watched it completely on a whim, and then I fell in love with it because I want to be a doctor, and because I share the same name as the main character :P
Next season is going to be awesome, I can't wait!

Sandra Oh is nominated for supporting actress in a drama. ^_^ She's the only GA actor to be nominated... but to this point, I think she does the best job.

Back