Grey's Anatomy

I just read a bunch of sides for the first four episodes of next season. One part had me cracking up because I can just see it in my head... :lol:

Going through such bad withdrawal. I don't care if it means the summer is over, I want GA back! I need to know about the Meredith/Derek/Addison triangle! That's one thing the sides won't tell about.

Leah said:
Sandra Oh is nominated for supporting actress in a drama. ^_^ She's the only GA actor to be nominated... but to this point, I think she does the best job.

SWEET. See, I don't find these things right away because of my vacation. But that rocks. Cristina is my favorite character and I love Sandra Oh. That would kick ass if she won. :D

It's quite sad. I haven't been on this thread in awhile. My dad was being an arse and said that I had to tape Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy and get more sleep at the end of the school year. So now I'm finally catching up on it all. Ah...now I remember how much I loved this show. Will say more once I've seen the rest of the eps.

Existentialist said:
Ahem.

The first episode of the second season, entitled "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head," will be airing on Sept. 25.

Can't! Wait!  :D
[post="1430980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sweet!

Is that episode going to be one of the holdovers from Season One, or will it be the first all-new episode?

i love this show forever! i don't really want to wait until september. i miss dr. mcdreamy. hehe...
one of the girls with whom i was in france had a grey's anatomy playlist on her ipod. it was heaven.

m-c

It will be the first of the 4 holdover episodes from season 1... so it will be right in order. The unaired 4 episodes of season 1, then the more newly filmed stuff.

I have a Grey's Anatomy playlist on my iPod. ;)

Can't wait for the new episodes. I really have to know what will go down between McDreamy and Meredith. And I want new music.

yes, but let's not mention the oc because grey's anatomy is way better! hehe...so i was making a list of things i had done over the summer because i was bored, and one of the things was "fell in love with tegan and sara". i first heard them on g.a.! so grand...i heart it.

m-c

mystery_chick said:
I've read spoilers for episode 1 and 3. :mellow: i'm bad. :mellow:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1459846"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you do not understand how hard it is for me to not read spoilers. you don't understand!

m-c

Teeehee. Mandy. You caved. Spoilers are what get me through months of no new episodes.

sd6452 said:
Anyone wanna list some of their favorite songs from the playlist? :D  :angelic:
[post="1459917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This may end up being a long list... :angelic:

Portions For Foxes - Rilo Kiley
Into the Fire - Thirteen Senses
You Wouldn't Like Me - Tegan and Sara
Where Does the Good Go - Tegan and Sara
Fix You Up - Tegan and Sara
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Sister Kate - the Ditty Bops
There's a Girl - the Ditty Bops
Wake Up - the Ditty Bops
Fools Like Me - Lisa Loeb
Could Be Anything - the Eames Era
Let Myself Fall - Rosie Thomas
Evil - Interpol
Edge of the Ocean - Ivy
Never Leave Your Heart Alone - Butterfly Boucher
Wish I - Jem (the song that played at the beginning of the episode where Meredith and Derek had kept Izzie and George up all night with their wild sex)
Suitcase - Joe Purdy
Naked As We Came - Iron and Wine
Cosy in the Rocket - Psapp (the GA theme song, of course)

Existentialist said:
Teeehee. Mandy. You caved. Spoilers are what get me through months of no new episodes.
This may end up being a long list...  :angelic:

Portions For Foxes - Rilo Kiley
Into the Fire - Thirteen Senses
You Wouldn't Like Me - Tegan and Sara
Where Does the Good Go - Tegan and Sara
Fix You Up - Tegan and Sara
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Sister Kate - the Ditty Bops
There's a Girl - the Ditty Bops
Wake Up - the Ditty Bops
Fools Like Me - Lisa Loeb
Could Be Anything - the Eames Era
Let Myself Fall - Rosie Thomas
Evil - Interpol
Edge of the Ocean - Ivy
Never Leave Your Heart Alone - Butterfly Boucher
Wish I - Jem (the song that played at the beginning of the episode where Meredith and Derek had kept Izzie and George up all night with their wild sex)
Suitcase - Joe Purdy
Naked As We Came - Iron and Wine
Cosy in the Rocket - Psapp (the GA theme song, of course)
[post="1460009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sadly, I think i'm gonna love House more now because
Derek chose stupid ass addison instead of meredith... little bastard. <_<

:mellow:

--mandy :angelic:

Back