Grey's Anatomy

Maaandy...

Where the HELL did you hear that? I just assumed that, since Addison is only signed on for 6 episodes, that he'll pick Meredith. I did read that he kisses Addison... but that could mean any number of things.

Existentialist said:
Maaandy...

Where the HELL did you hear that? I just assumed that, since Addison is only signed on for 6 episodes, that he'll pick Meredith. I did read that he kisses Addison... but that could mean any number of things.
[post="1461072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MAJOR, MAJOR, BIG ASS MAJOR SPOILERS!!!! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW! DO NOT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!

SERIOUSLY, IF YOU SAY YOU'RE GONNA STAY SPOILER FREE, KEEP DOING THAT.

:mellow:

okay.

ya. seriously, don' do it if you dont' want to. I'll triple spoiler tag it so that if you click twice, you might grasp onto enough sanity to stop before you click for the third time. ;) Okay apparently I can't triple spoiler tag, I can't even do it twice <_<

Thanks to UMgirl over at sd-1

well... if your'e sure....

Highlight to read. ;)

Episode 1:

- Meredith is looking after a patient known as Mr Hubble. He's a bit creepy, complimenting Meredith and trying to distract her from asking what he has eaten that is giving him trouble
- turns out he has swallowed 10 balloons of drugs and requires surgery to have them all removed
- Lots of tensions between George and Olivia over the Alex issue
- Derek is looking after Richard post his tumour surgery. We meet Richard's wife Adele who resents the hell outof the hospital
- Turns out that Adele knows Addison and is friends with here, making comments that Derek should bring her by the house
- Derek gives Richard the all clear to go home
- Adele argues that Derek should respect the sanctity of marriage and try counselling
- We found out the Derek and Addison separate due to adultery
- Richard announces that Dr Montgomery-Shepherd is goingto be consults and helping out at the hospital
- Meredith meets Adele who treats her really coldly
- Adele resents the hospital and explains that she hoped the tumour would cause the Chief to retire
- Adele expresses that Burke would be perfect for the chief'sjob and hopes he has the chance now with all this
- A mother and son, Lin and Scott Seibert are at the hospital following a car accident. Both have different versions of the events that put them there. turns out the father/husband was driving and is in surgery
- Husband needs a liver from drinking and Scott is match but hasn't agreed to surgery
- when Richard he gives strict orders to George to call three times a day. George seems frustrated
- Meet the staff shrink Pellum, who is talking to the drug swallower Hubble
-George works with Dr Ochoa over a transplant harvest patient. Orchoa won't listen to George, who shows the patient is responding to pain tests and no necessarily brain dead
- Derek has it out with Dr Ochoa about the patient, Burke is called on to mediate and after a moment of tensions, sides with Derek, much to Meredith, Cristina and George's surprise
- There is a trauma surgeon called Dr Donner working on Mr Seibert
- Turns out Burke is the acting Chief whilst Richard is recovering
- George and olivia are closing a dead man. olivia apologises about Alex but says he was a mistake before she met him not after
- Meredith makes an appeal to Bailey to be pulled of a case she working with Addison on. Bailey calls her on this and says she is on the case unless Addison orders her off it
--------------

Episode 3.

- Episode begins and its clear that in the last episode, Derek chose Addison instead of Meredith
- Meredith is running late and has an awkward moment in the car park with Addison and Derek arriving on either side of her looking perfect whilst she looks like hell
- There is on ongoing reference in Meredith's voice over commentary to Romeo and Juliet and how she always wanted to be Juliet
- It is obvious that Meredith is finding it hard to cope with Derek and Addison - awkward moments, longing glances when the two are together, run down appearance
- Talia and Speed are a young couple who are food critics, with references that Talia is there due to food poisoning.
- Meredith and Derek share an awkward lift ride with Talia and Speed
- Appears that Izzie and Alex made out in the last episode. Loaded, awkward looks a plenty between the two
- Alex and Izzie have an awkward encounter at the coffee cart
- Appears it is fairly public knowledge about Izzie and Alex kissing - George and Cristina both know and make up the conversation the two are having from afar - quite funny
- A body falls from nowhere and lands behind George
- Meredith and George look after a patient named Stu, apparently the falling body. Stu asks Meredith and George to find Daisy, a girl he loves
- Meredith and George find Daisy, who apparently hasnt seen Stu in ten years and refuses to see him.
- Daisy finally decides to see Stu but its too late - he didn't make it through the surgery
- Alex is looking after an older couple, Esme, an older woman in her 80's who's there with her husband of 60 years Jed
- Turns out Esme has cancer of her gallbladder that can't be treated. She doesn't want Alex to tell her husband for fear of worrying him, but her husband knows and doesn't want Alex to tell Esme she is dying. Both obviously love each other a lot
- Cristina and Burke are going on a test date
- It appears that people may know about them (don't quote me on this - just appears)
- The date is very awkward a first, and the tension is relieved when someone calls for a doctor and the two jump up
- Turns out the medical emergency is for Talia and Speed, the couple from the elevator earlier, and Speed is unconscious on the floor. Burke and Cristina work together to get him to the OR
- A friend of Addison and Derek's is in the ward, Savannah (called Savvy) who is having radical surgery spurred on by the fact her mum died of cancer two months earlier - a oophorectomy, hysterectomy and double bilateral mastectomy. With her is Derek's friend Weiss (her husband) and her sister Whitney
- Weiss feels his wifes decision is to drastic and is upset cause they always planned to have a family. Tried to get Derek to talk her out of it
Weiss and Savvy have dinner with Derek and Addison and Savvy makes comments about how Derek and Addison are like peas in a pod. Derek appears uncomfortable at certain points
- Weiss decide he can't deal with this and talks to Derek about it. Derek comments that Savvy being his wife at the end of the day means more than anything (obvious jusitifcation of last weeks decision). Weiss comments that this is something he has to do and it might make him a jerk but he isn't a stand up guy like Shephard who isn't flawed. Seems to indicate more remorse by Derek concerning his decisions with Addison and Meredith
- Meredith and Derek share another lift ride and Meredith admits she misses him. He appears to miss her too (but doesn't say anything)

</span>

--Mandy :angelic:

I can't wait either for Grey's Anatomy season premiere ... :woot:

I can't believe you guys keep a play-list from the show ... dats so cool ... (y)

and Mandy ... lmao ... u can't triple spoiler tag, but good choice on the highlighting part ... phew ... I was saved ... why the heck did I click ... :blink:

Guuyyyys. If there's a spoiler tag, it's there for a reason. If you don't want to spoil yourself, don't click. 'Tis simple. ;)

F-ing A, Mandy. I know those spoilers have to be right, because they match with the sides I've read - UMgirl just added in details to what I already knew.

Stupid McDreamy! He makes a decision and then quickly regrets it. Stupid man. Stupid stupid men. And after what that freaking Addison did to him! Poor Meredith. She better not take him back until he's been on his knees begging for so long that he gets chronic knee pain. ;)

At least, we know that at some point, Addison has to leave 'cause she's only signed for 6 eps. She's only a bump in the Mere/Derek ship... albeit, a large ugly wife-shaped bump. I think we should have a party when she leaves. Like, a "ding dong the witch is dead/gone" party. And I hope Derek tells everyone what Addison did - so that they'll all see that Addison is really the devil and Meredith isn't exactly a homewrecker.

Y'know, the past 9 episodes, I liked Meredith but thought she was pretty "meh." Now I'm all rooting for her. As long as she doesn't become a mope. Then Cristina will have to whip her into shape.

I also have a gmail account where me and some of the members of a LJ community emailed a bunch of the GA songs so that there's a nice big repository.

the wife-shaped bump needs to go. Very badly. Like.. she has to be.. hit by a trunk... or a train or... :mellow: I'm more interested in seeing what happens to Cristina... ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

AH!!!!!!! *runs from spoilers* I haven't even seen all of the original season 1 (if that makes sense, lol), so no spoilers. Bad Kat.

But I can't wait till the 25th of September! That will also probably be when DHW premieres too. The day I'm really waiting for is September 21st. ^_^

Totally random. Leslie, I love your SVL banner/icon. It rocks my socks.

:lol: I know I just couldn't resist, clicking is so fun!! I'm too lazy to actually look up spoilers, I get all my info from clicking in AA. Too tempting. It's just so cool how it pops up.
And thank god you made the text white!! Otherwise I would have read it. I started to highlight, but I saw how long that list was and I got lazy. :rolleyes:

I wonder what Christina's gonna do too. Didn't the same thing happen to the Asian lady on ER? Hmm so only the asian people are getting pregnant. That sounds accurate.

AgentDesertRose said:
Totally random. Leslie, I love your SVL banner/icon. It rocks my socks.
[post="1461249"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks!! That means so much. :woot: (I'm a little new to photoshop...) :jump:

You're right, sd. Jing-Mei got pregnant on ER... with a black man's baby, no less. Jing-Mei gave her baby up for adoption, by the way.

There are so few Asian women on tv, it makes me wonder why they are portrayed the same way - there are a lot of similarities between early seasons Jing-Mei and Cristina. Personally, I like Cristina better 'cause she's more snarky. ^_^

Oh right, I remember!

And it's so weird seeing them portrayed that way, since generally, asian parents are strict. <_<

I love Cristina's personality. :lol: She doesn't like hugs. :P I wonder what she'll do with the baby. Hmm, I wonder if the spoilers in white text happen to tell what happens to her... I wonder if I'll go check!!! :Ponder: :banghead:

Oh and by the way, I checked out some of the songs!! :happydance: I liked the "Where does the good go" one! Aw heck, I liked all of them. :smiley:

okay that is just mean. posting spoilers where i can just do one click and read them is awful. it's like waving drugs underneath an addict who is attempting to get better's nose. grrrr. i have no self-control.

Existentialist said:
there are a lot of similarities between early seasons Jing-Mei and Cristina. Personally, I like Cristina better 'cause she's more snarky.  ^_^
[post="1461323"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

cristina is way better. jing-mei is kinda whiny.

m-c

plus she's a *h**e. she lets abby borrow a shirt with semen on it and it shows up under a black light! cristina at least picks a smart, mature, capable guy to f***. haha.

:lol: I remember that! I thought it was Susan she let borrow her sweater. Anyway, yeah that was funny, she said it was soda. :rolleyes:

I like Cristina more. She also has a better name. :D In my opinion. ^_^

Bah. Me too.

But I think they're doing it because they ran out of GA episodes to show. That's what they get for having a 9 episode season. Dumbos.

desperate housewives was good when it was still a satire. now it has actually turned into a semi-soap opera, and i can't handle that. plus, they don't have a doctor mcdreamy! :love:

m-c

Hmm ok I like both. If I never watched Desperate Housewives, I probably wouldn't have watched Grey's Anatomy since it does come on right after.

I don't usually catch reruns anyway. Either that or it's on in the background. Both shows premiere the same day right? :confused:

i would assume they both premier on the same night but i don't know. i can't wait.

i definitely would have watched grey's anatomy even if i didn't watch d.h. i mean, patrick dempsey is way too yummy not to! and in all the promos they had izzie ripping off her shirt and yelling, and i wanted to see that. :smiley:

m-c

Back