Grey's Anatomy

actually, it's 2 of the DCFC members. When i heard their nwe cd, you could hear a little of the Postal Service's influence on it.

From Rollingstone.com:

"Benjamin Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie has always been a daydreamer. But on Give Up -- his first album with laptop techno whiz Jimmy Tamborello, under the name Postal Service -- Gibbard leaves behind the dreamy indie rock of his regular band in favor of a cuddly little New Wave reverie."

It's two people, but only one guy from Death Cab.

But yeah, in Plans, you can totally hear Gibbard's techno-love, especially in the second half of the album.

Since this seems to be the general GA thread, I thought I'd post this here...

From imdb.com...

'Anatomy' of a Super Bowl Time Slot

ABC has awarded Grey's Anatomy the time slot following next year's Super Bowl. Last Sunday, the show drew the highest ratings of the night -- higher even than its lead-in Desperate Housewives (which aired a rerun). "The producers are preparing a great episode that will appeal to new viewers as well as devoted fans," ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson said in a statement. "It's the perfect conclusion to one of TV's biggest days."

Since this seems to be the general GA thread, I thought I'd post this here...

From imdb.com...

'Anatomy' of a Super Bowl Time Slot

ABC has awarded Grey's Anatomy the time slot following next year's Super Bowl. Last Sunday, the show drew the highest ratings of the night -- higher even than its lead-in Desperate Housewives (which aired a rerun). "The producers are preparing a great episode that will appeal to new viewers as well as devoted fans," ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson said in a statement. "It's the perfect conclusion to one of TV's biggest days."

Oh snap. Izzy is going to open the episode in lingerie. :lol:

ooooooooooooooooooh Super Bowl epsiodeeeee :woot:

I'm so happy for this show. Even the writer was all like "Oh I didn't expect it to be so popular" ^_^

Back