grounded untill december eighth

Hey to all the AA members! Well I thought I should start off on a positive note at least…before I get to the bad news…. AS we all know, tons of people have been leaving and/ or taking a break from AA. I have to leave for a month, not because I am choosing to but because I am grounded from the computer for a month , AGAIN! *rolls eyes* parents! I am not just grounded from all message boards, but also AIM, Photoshop and email. I am only aloud to use the computer for homework, and might get it taken out of my room *pouts * L so if anyone is ever on my screen name for the next 30 or 31 days …It isn’t me!!!

This is how it happened, I was on AA last night , posting when I thought my mom was asleep and it turned out she wasn’t. she came into my room and well saw the computer on. (sorry I had to leave the random thread and AIM so abruptly. This is why) She had told me previously that night that she didn’t want me on the computer, because that was all I did and for once I should read or something. But I disobeyed, AA and AIM being to tempting as I worked on my report… *sigh* I really should learn to obey… that is why for the next month, I AM NOT going on AA or on AIM, because that would be disobeying and my parents would trust me less, NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT IS.

Hopefully this treacherous month will go by rather fast because I will be on vacation for two weeks… but sadly I will be missing many things, because I am not allowed back on until December eighth, I will unfortunately be missing many Alias episodes and Mikey’s birthday!!! WAHHHH L Well in advance I want to celebrate with you, my hottie is getting a year older!! I want to wish Michael a happy birthday here on AA so here it is formally “Happy Birthday Michael- LOVE TAY!!”

And Erika, I will see you at Pres on December 7th?? I cant wait, and its one day before I am allowed back online. I will try to pass the time by watching Alias and Playing Alias the game, but I will DEFFINATLEY miss the hours each night I spend on AA and AIM talking to all of you !

I will miss all the current and non current AA members: Betha, Erika, Kat, Asha., Katez, Roxy, Caro , BoBo, Kate, Moriel, Siri-Aria, Bella, Sonny, Gillian, GoGo, Chanel, Sophie, Kiki, Arash, and last but not least Xan.
ALSO TO A LL THE OTHERS I LEFT OUT, MY MIND IS AT A BLANK, SORRY!! L

I WILL miss you all, unfortunately I really have to go now because my mom is frustrated that I have to “post one last thing” and this has been taking my quite a long time to write actually.

Miss You Already…. Xs and Os- Courtney/ Tay (WHAT EVER U WANT TO CALL ME)

im goign to miss you courtney!!!!! i cant wiat til lyou get back maybe theyll let you back back sooner.. ill miss you!!!

I already said my good-byes to you on AIM earlier, but you will be so greatly missed!! And for one of your last real posts being about helping everyone understand why I was pissed off last night in the Random thread, that was great! But I'm so sorry you are grounded from the computer for the next month! You'll miss my birthday too! :( But I'll miss you so much, Taylor!

Back