GRR... I'm MAD!

i'm so mad grrrrr my sis stole my alias tapes out of my room and she's holding them ransom 4 $300 help! she won't tell me where they r. she makes me so mad i don't have $300 to spend i need alias grrrr she's not home 4 another 3 hours i need to search but where i'm so mad

freelancer26 said:
i'm so mad grrrrr my sis stole my alias tapes out of my room and she's holding them ransom 4 $300 help! she won't tell me where they r. she makes me so mad i don't have $300 to spend i need alias grrrr she's not home 4 another 3 hours i need to search but where i'm so mad
IS YOUR SISTER CRAZY?!?!?! DUDE JUST KICK HER ASS!!! LOL I WOULD TOTALLY PULL A SYD MOVE ON HER!!! GOD IF ANYONE STOLE MY ALIAS TAPES.... :angry:

omg freelancer im sorry!! hey take something of hers that she cant live without!! omg i would kill my sisterif she did that or just get her back!!

um i dont know!! my sister usually hides things in her closet or under her bed or in her dresser!! um but she also has come up with clever ones like in the garage or basement!!

yeah, sister :::grrrr:::
My sister is 27 and i'm 17, so now it's ok, but when we were younger, she pushed her nails in me, and i kicked her !!!!

omg i hate my brothers!! i hate them!! i hate them!! i hate them!!! all they are.. is a waste of space and do nothing but chew me out for having an addiction to a.a. and says felgercarb how i dont have real job which i do i work as a hostess at a resturant and babysit and go to school except now im done and it never stops with them!! i wanna posion them in their sleep!!hehe!!

Don't even get me started on my little brother. He's 16 and he thinks the world revolves around him, and he has sooo many responsibilities. GAH! And I can't even kick his ass... I tried. He outweighs me by over 100 lbs and is about 4 inches taller than me.

HEHE!! i know my brothers are 17 and 16 and they are scranwny little shits and i probably couldnt kick their asses either but i get them back doing other things!!

LOL! i have a little bro--- 3years old and GOD! he is SO annoying! just yesterday we were at Burger King (not my choice!... my bros!) and he wanted a kids meal cuz of the toys they give so my dad buys him a kids meal.. then the toy he gets isn't the one he WANTS so he starts crying!

hehe nance that funny!! sounds like my neighbor i babysit. she is 3 and everytime we go out people think she is mine cause we look alike and im like no dont even ask if she is mine cause im not some low life ****!! but she is fun and has a potty mouth like me and its soo funny to hear her cuse!!

nance said:
LOL! i have a little bro--- 3years old and GOD! he is SO annoying! just yesterday we were at Burger King (not my choice!... my bros!) and he wanted a kids meal cuz of the toys they give so my dad buys him a kids meal.. then the toy he gets isn't the one he WANTS so he starts crying!
LOL !!! :lol:

ames723 said:
hehe nance that funny!! sounds like my neighbor i babysit. she is 3 and everytime we go out people think she is mine cause we look alike and im like no dont even ask if she is mine cause im not some low life ****!! but she is fun and has a potty mouth like me and its soo funny to hear her cuse!!
OMG the kids i babysit for curse like crazee!!! how do they learn this felgercarb!!??! HAHAHA FROM US!!!

sophie--- i love your avatar!.... still pondering how to make one! haa

nance said:
ames723 said:
OMG the kids i babysit for curse like crazee!!! how do they learn this felgercarb!!??! HAHAHA FROM US!!!

sophie--- i love your avatar!.... still pondering how to make one! haa
thank you, unfortunately it's not from me, but from Tommy (he does an amazing job !)
I like yours too !! ^_^

omg i gonna kill my sisters puppy!! he always pees on my floor!! and then she like ill clean it up but of course she doesnt so i have to!! ugh!!!

Back