Season 3 Guardian Angels

This was just something random that i picked up on(and made a wp on :P ) it might just be coincidence or not but:
did anyone else notice how in julia's apartment the angel was almost watching over her at night, her guardian angel, which sydney would have been missing over those two years. so in my mind, julia's guardian angel is the statue that watches over her at all times in her bedroom which usually is one's safe haven. and sydney's as everyone knows is vaughn from season one where she says my guardian angel!

either that or i overanalyze......:blink: ;)

:lol: just maybe, vicki, just maybe...

that is an interesting observation, though personally I would find it a bit creepy to fall asleep to a view such as that every night... ^_^

That´s original, the real question is wheter JJ intend us to see that or is just a random coincidence....my money is on the first one ....

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: just maybe, vicki, just maybe...

that is an interesting observation, though personally I would find it a bit creepy to fall asleep to a view such as that every night... ^_^
i wouldn't be able to fall asleep to a sight like that at night! :lol:
but like i commented on in the wp thread, its definately an interesting observation!

and Nayks, i'm with you. i think jj wanted us to pick up on it!

no it's probably not a coisidence... but it is a creepy thought....
--Mandy :angelic:

awww that's cute Vicki! nice thought! And there's no way you could ever possibly over analyze an alias episode so you're probably right hehe ;)

And Siri I wouldn't say they're nightmares about the statue I think it's just to show us that shes beginning to remember things and sense the subconscious is most active at night...seeing that statue last thing before she falls aslseep and and first thing when she wakes up...its probably something that sticks and it's a logical thing for her to remember first...;)

:wtf: I just reread that and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever :lol: Someone take my sudafed away...I'm goin nuts :o_O:

Having Vaughn stand over me all night would definitely give me nightmares! (Sorry, I couldn't help it with all these Vaughn-droolers around!)
:lol:

verdantheart said:
Having Vaughn stand over me all night would definitely give me nightmares! (Sorry, I couldn't help it with all these Vaughn-droolers around!)
hahaha! :lol: true true, i have noticed(since i came here) that you are one to go against the vaughn ship! ^_^

ya omg that statue with the friggin birds was CREEPY!!!!!!! omg i would soooooooooooooooooooooo much rather have vaughn looking over me than that thing :blink: i feel bad for julia having to look at it everynight before she went to sleep :shock:

this was me when i saw it on tv.. :tvhorror: lol

verdantheart said:
:Ph34r: me too actually

im S/V but that would freak ME out...

lol but HE'S SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :love: i luv him so it wouldn't bother me.. well not standing over me for the whole night.. but watching over me YEA!

SydB_JenG said:
Oh vh...^_^ Don't you even like Vaughn just a little bit...I mean...come on...look at that face...*swoon* :love: ;)
Like him a little bit, yes. Attracted to him even a little bit, no. I'm extremely picky and my tastes are usually not mainstream. (I'll like the character better when he improves his part of his relationship with Sydney.)

To me the shy smile with the lined forehead just scream "ingratiating puppy" and to me, it is truly a turn-off. Many people (obviously) find that adorable in a man. I don't. (Hey, you asked, and opinions differ.)
^_^

verdantheart Posted on Nov 13 2003, 08:59 AM
To me the shy smile with the lined forehead just scream "ingratiating puppy" and to me, it is truly a turn-off. Many people (obviously) find that adorable in a man. I don't. (Hey, you asked, and opinions differ.)
Vh you nailed him! Ingratiating puppy! :D No wonder Jack can't warm up to him! He'll use him, but I'm not sure he'd ever be happy to see him "married" to his daughter. :angry:
He's the kind of guy who would be dominated all too soon by a strong woman and Sydney is developing into one.
What's with the S/V shippers? Maybe we should get JJ to give him "character".

:cool:

lenafan said:
He's the kind of guy who would be dominated all too soon by a strong woman and Sydney is developing into one.
What's with the S/V shippers? Maybe we should get JJ to give him "character".
I'm not so sure about the domination part--this dog has shown some bite. After all, when Sydney challenged him over the investigation-of-Irina thing he turned on her, but he was underhanded about it when she was being honest and that I object to.
;)

Back