Guess WHAT!

Codename said:
Sydney Bristow said:
What will you name him/her?
Well... hmmm it will probably be a boy.. but if it is I might name him after me Daniel! :smiley: But if it is a girl that is my wife's department! :D
If it's a girl call her Jeniffer or Sydney! ^_^ Or Alias56, lol! :lol:

Codename said:
^_^ hmmmmm Jennifer wow!
IF it IS a girl I will see if we can call her that, that would be great we might name it that! ^_^
IT!? Oh codie you called your baby an "It"!! :P
So, are you hoping for a boy or a girl Codie?

i know! i was just about to say that...don't ya hate it when you don't know if the baby is a boy or girl and you end up calling baby "it"? i just say baby.

:P That'll be repetitive if you dont call the baby an it:
My wife is having a baby. I dont know if the baby is a girl or boy. What should I name the baby?

Codie did say 75% chance of it being a boy.
Repeating A56's question, do you want a boy or girl?

AliasALIAS said:
:P That'll be repetitive if you dont call the baby an it:
My wife is having a baby. I dont know if the baby is a girl or boy. What should I name the baby?

Codie did say 75% chance of it being a boy.
Repeating A56's question, do you want a boy or girl?
Wow two in a row ^_^ What is this? baby bomers all over again? :P

And Yea, it's a boy! Totaly congrats to you Codie and your wife :D

Alias 56 said:
Codename said:
Sydney Bristow said:
Well... hmmm it will probably be a boy.. but if it is I might name him after me Daniel! :smiley: But if it is a girl that is my wife's department! :D
im not sure having a real name as Alias56 will fly too well in his/her social life at skool. :lol:

the_alliance said:
Alias 56 said:
Codename said:
Sydney Bristow said:
im not sure having a real name as Alias56 will fly too well in his/her social life at skool. :lol:
Hehe, I thought it was funny :P

Alias 56 said:
the_alliance said:
Alias 56 said:
Codename said:
Sydney Bristow said:
Hehe, I thought it was funny :P
Yeah! That was funny! HEHEHE! :P

So Codename! Are you naming your son after you or are you and your wife thinking of other names?

Probably after me but if not another name and now it is confirmed we went in for testing today and the invison xrays show it is a boy! ^_^ For sure no 75% chance so a sure thing now yea! :D
Another fellow Owner Of Place Interaction two of them hmmmm who will get the business! :P

Codename said:
Probably after me but if not another name and now it is confirmed we went in for testing today and the invison xrays show it is a boy! ^_^ For sure no 75% chance so a sure thing now yea! :D
Another fellow Owner Of Place Interaction two of them hmmmm who will get the business! :P
Are you happy it's a boy Codie ^_^?

Codename said:
YOU BETCHA!
Two Boys are great we already have two little princesses!   :rolleyes:
and only ONE boy, boy's are great!  :smiley:
Glad you like it's a boy!

Two boys and two girls... you're gonna be busy but hey... at least you're happy! ;) CONGRATS FOR THE BOY! :cheers:

Codename said:
YOU BETCHA!
Two Boys are great we already have two little princesses!   :rolleyes:
and only ONE boy, boy's are great!  :smiley:
Ok you seem glad :lol: Me very happy for you Codie ^_^ Hey, have you asked your wife if she likes the name Daniel for the new baby?
*Note to self: You said "Me very happy" your spending WAY to much time with your Furby Alias56*

Back