guess who i saw this weekend

kimira

Cadet
i saw melissa george shopping at the camarillo outlets on Saturday Jan. 3, about 40 miles outside of Los Angeles. She was standing in line at "Sacks 5th Off" buying a scarf with a friend. She looked much younger than i thought. Too bad i wanted to ask her if she knew where Michael Vartan & Jennifer Garner hung out more than how she is doing. Oh well, the funny part is the lady behind me saw me staring at MG and asked if she was Sharon Stone...haha :smiley: i love star spotting

How cool!

I should hang out at Camrillo every weekend. Maybe she'll show up again :D

I just went to Camarillo like two weeks ago. Even though she is not my favorite character on the show it would be cool to meet her since I have nothing against her. What I wouldnt do to play Michael Vartans wife.

haha...i'm new to california so i'm star struck by anyone. Now if it was MV i would have been visibly drooling. :love: Unfortunately i just saw her & didnt talk to her, but i think she might have felt a little nervous since i was obviously staring. I cant wait until the new episode this week!!! time to get my video recorder in gear and ready for the rest of the season. Yay~ :jump:

thats very cool that you saw here, even though I hate her character I probably would of said how great she is in the show ...HEHE then ask about MV!

OMG, I was there that day at around 3pm. I didn't stay too long because it was kinda crowded. I don't know what I would have done if I ran into her. I live nearby and have heard that celebrities stop by randomly. I once saw Rebecca Herbst who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital at the Camarillo outlets.

kimira said:
i saw melissa george shopping at the camarillo outlets on Saturday Jan. 3, about 40 miles outside of Los Angeles. She was standing in line at "Sacks 5th Off" buying a scarf with a friend. She looked much younger than i thought. Too bad i wanted to ask her if she knew where Michael Vartan & Jennifer Garner hung out more than how she is doing. Oh well, the funny part is the lady behind me saw me staring at MG and asked if she was Sharon Stone...haha :smiley: i love star spotting
Wow, that's cool you saw MG! I was recently in LA for a holiday trip and saw no stars at all...but of course I wasn't searching for any particular stars :lol:

If you're talking about the Camarillo outlets in Oxnard which I think is 40 miles outside LA (Aussies use kms so I get confused) I stayed there over the Thanksgiving break when the outlets were having massive sales. I would of thought some famous people would come down from LA to shop! :P

Ah well, its still cool that you saw MG ^_^

OMG, I was there that day at around 3pm. I didn't stay too long because it was kinda crowded. I don't know what I would have done if I ran into her. I live nearby and have heard that celebrities stop by randomly. I once saw Rebecca Herbst who plays Elizabeth on General Hospital at the Camarillo outlets.

vWgwenWv you were so close! it was right around 3:00, more like 3:15ish? cuz i bought something at saks when she was in line! so close!! hee...

mostly i see a lot of celebs shopping on melrose and beverly center. those are great for spottings. :D now only if i knew where MV is hanging out... he's so yummy!! :woot:

hey thats pretty cool... my family lives 15 min from the outlets and I've never seen any celeb when I go there! too bad it wasn't JG or MV. speaking of MV, is anyone going to the Stars with sticks next Saturday??

kimira, i'm just glad it wasn't MV or JG that i just missed. lucky for me, i saw them together at the ABC 50th anniversary. i'm looking forward to the next time i'll be able to see them again. MV mentioned on Jimmy Kimmel the last time he was there that he plays hockey in burbank on tuesdays and thursdays or you can catch him at that celebrity hockey game on the 17th.

cool, i wish i was able to see her her or jg, or whoever. in new jersey you don't get many stars. but james gandolfini graduated from my school, so i guess that's cool. i do live near by NYC, some of my friends saw them shooting NYPD BLue.

i live in torrington, ct. boring, pathetic, little town. but litchfield is only 5 mins away and i've heard some famous people live there. it's a rich, fancy schmancy town. 50 cent's house is near here, in farmington i think? a lot of famous people are FROM here but they don't come back. except the guy that played robbie on 7th heaven lives in new haven and he and jessica biel used to go there a lot.

ooh. they were filming mona lisa smile at yale (or was it another college. i know it was in ct)... i was going to go to the set but i never got the chance to. :(

my boyfriend and i go to palisades center in west nyack, ny. and i heard celebrities shop there. cause the mall is sooooooooooo big. but the times i've gone, i haven't seen anyone famous. or maybe they were there but i didn't notice? boo.

i wish i lived in cali. :(

Back