Guess Who's Back...

Daax

Cadet
Guess who's back.......
back again....
Guess who's back......
screw this song.....

Yay! I'm back!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yes, It wasn't even a month, was it? But it felt like several years. Just to let you know, my life has turned around and I feel great. I cannot express the joy I feel now that I'm back with you all. I lub you guyz and galz. :3

I promise I'll never leave you guys again. Now, can a brother get a hug over here? Don't worry, I don't have spittle on my clothes this time.

Welcome home buddy! Didn't expect you back so soon! It's good to see- uh, read you again!

So watcha been up to? I'll bet you've been getting into all sorts of wacky misadventures since we last heard from you.:D

Hey, welcome back.

So... Do you post over on the Adult Swim forums, or something? I mean, do they have forums?... I mean, right around when you left, about a day later, I think, there was something by someone named "Daax" on one of their little message things on TV, and I was wondering if that was the same Daax, or not. Probably wasn't, just felt like asking...

Yeah, anyway... I got nothing.

sorry Kuzzle, wasn't me. But thanks for sharing down that info with me. Now I'll have to hunt down this imposter Daax and slay him for using my name. Believe me everyone, I am the original Daax. I've been using this name for years and other posers starting using it after seeing me on other games. Bastards....

:3 great to be back

Homeslice513 said:
/hug

Welcome back

And just curious, I know you said there was no spittle on your clothes but is there clothes on you?

I'm not sure. I'm too lazy to look down to see so instead I start walking outside and if people start pointing and staring, well, I have my answer.

Daax I most definatly miss you! I've been away for awhile now too, trying to get my last push in for grades at the end of my current term, so it's going to be rough for a few more weeks! Then it'll be back to cake!

Back