Guilding Light

Does anyone else watch it? I watch it some of the time when I have nothing better to do. I really like Gus I don't know why I just love him! I really hope Cassie dosen't fall for that Jeffy or whatever his name is I really would like to see this thing with her and Eddie for a while I like it. And I think it's funny too.

Yeah I think it's went down hill latly and I hope it gets better soon because it would be really bad if a soap was on for that long and got cut! Cause they're not afraid to do it look at whats gonna happen to Port Charles! I don't watch it but for the people that do that sucks!

I love GL! I've been watching it for like 5 years, And I really like Gus too.Didn't like him at first, but I do now. And for cassie and Edmund, I don't like that mix. He's crazy. I hope she ends up with Jeffery!

i watch Guiding Light too! in fact, it's on right now. yeah, i really don't like cassie and edmund together... *shudders* but i don't like Jeffrey either, that role really doesn't suit that actor.

Angel said:
I love GL! I've been watching it for like 5 years, And I really like Gus too.Didn't like him at first, but I do now. And for cassie and Edmund, I don't like that mix. He's crazy. I hope she ends up with Jeffery!
[post="340078"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
\

Me too! I really hope that they get together since Cassie just did well.... you know, with Jonathan. Eww!!! Shes his aunt!!

I watch it. I'm kinda glad that Tammy is dead she was boring and she was in love with her first cousin. I love Harley and Buzz and Gus and Reva. Josh and Reva need to hook back up again, I'm tired of the Cassie and Josh felgercarb. What do you think?

Back