Guitar tabs

Ive got a few of their songs tabed out yeah, if you want some, email me and I'll set you up with a few

might take a week or two too write them out on the pc, unless I can the pages in..hmmm anyway let me know if your interested or not

I got my very first, brand-new guitar some days ago and I LOVE it!!! :love: and tabs are awesome...

I was already playing Solitude by Evanescence and Wonderwall by Oasis as well as another song last summer and I'm now trying to learn it again with the tabs... I still have some problems, especially with Wonderwall and my fingers are already hurting but it's so addicting...

Hey Ya by Outkast is my favorite since it's so easy to play. It has 4 major chords throughout the enitre song:G,C,D,E. I also love playing the bass tab for The Reason by Hoobastank and the symphony tabs for Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve.

anyone got some tabs that are easy to play for beginners. like maybe some three chord songs or something like that. something easy to remeber and doesnt have all that slide, palm mute, and hammer up and down cause i have no idea what that means.

Hey Ya by Outkast is my favorite since it's so easy to play. It has 4 major chords throughout the enitre song:G,C,D,E. I also love playing the bass tab for The Reason by Hoobastank and the symphony tabs for Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve.

love the bass for hoobastank, that song rox

if yal a bass player try here, for bass tabs

and for normal guitar try here,

hope that helps.

btw blink rox, fun for the bass

Chili

Back