guitar

i wanna learn how...but i doubt i will ever learn or have time to learn...but one of my really good friedns plays and wrights his own music hes really awesome

Alias_Girl_624 said:
well i just got a new guitar ... and i haven't yet started lessons, but i'm excited to! anyone else play or want to?
Ohh...that's awesome Alias Girl!
I've been playing for about 12 years now! I'm passionate about it! I used to traval and play at camps and such in the summer with a group from college! Good luck with the learning! Patience and practice make all the difference with guitar as with any instrument. :D
Once you get the hang of it, I know you'll love it! It's a great outlet and a beautiful instrument!

yeah i've been playing for a couple of years now. i love it...i just got an acoustic-electric for my birthday...i absolutely love it to death. now all i need is the electric guitar of my dreams. a gibson.

i did, my guitar teacher sucked! so i quit :( but thats alright i still love guitars and rock music in general. love jazz that features guitars like john scofield :smiley:

i know quite a bit about em tho, b/c my bro plays alot

what kind of guitar did u get?

I have been playing for about 2 years now. I only play Acoustic though. I really love it. It took a while to learn because I taught myself how to play. If you set aside just a half hour each day to practice you can master the quitar.

Fender, nice. I've started playing guitar this year myself, it takes a while, I'm mostly self-taught cuz the people I do know that play are busy.

I took lessons about 6 months or so ago, i hated them. but i had a really horrible teacher, so i assume i would have liked them if i hadn't had suck a bad teacher. i can now play pretty well, but most of it i learned from either books or my exboyfriend. ...now that you know my life story! LoL, let me say this, guitars are amazing! and i hope you enjoy yours! :cool:

I took guitar lessons, i really liked it and still play all the time. I think you'll really like it. It's the coolest feeling to be listening to the radio and have a song come on that you know and be able to pick up your guitar and play onlong!

i've been playing for a year and a half and i play everyday i love it so much!!!! i have 3 guitars but i mostly play my taylor 410ce <3 i'm trying to get a gibson too! man theyre expensive O.O

:P Ive been playing Guitar for about a year and half now, me and my mate started up a band and whatnot so yeah....I play an Ibanez (electric) and it rocks my jocks pretty hard....

Ibanez, nice, there's a metallic dark blue Ibanez at school, tried that out, there's also a Fender, but the A String is broken.

Back