Guys in The OC

Now, you have to decide, who's the all around best guy in The OC (and then post why)?

• Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seth

• Luke

• Total voters
ryans just the hottest one. no argue
hes sooo sexy, and hes got that whole. like , withdrawn look 2 him that makes him incredibly appealing to me
i always feel like i juss HAVE 2 have him every time i c him!!!!!

Clearly Seth. from the minute that i saw him i knew it was gonna be another dawsons creek where the lead guy is completely displaced by his "sidekick". He is just so cute, plus he's a comic book geek what more could a girl ask for. :blush: Ryan is a lovely guy and quite cute but nothing compared to Seth and as for Luke. He has that clean-cut all-american look (not a bad thing, don't get me wrong) which as i am british i don't really like or get. he's just too pretty. Like whitney in smallville.

Ryan's cute but SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH

seth obviously i mean... luke i hate and i dont think he is fit and ryan is sweet but i dont like how he dresses and isnt very fit. now seth... is cute, nice personality AND has a great dress sense :P

I like Ryan because he has the tough guy image but really is insecure at times and makes a lot of mistakes like everyone else and isnt really funny but occasionally which makes whatever he says extra funny!

Back