Gwen Stefani

Well it is official that Gwen Stefani is finally going to have a baby (she writes enough about it in her songs). She is marreid to Gavin Rosendale (Sp?). I'm happy for her, but this means that she probably won't be making an another album for another couple years. I was really hoping for that No Doubt reunion :( , but I'm happy for her :D .

~Andrea :angelic:

I'm happy for Gwen because she's been talking about having a baby for awhile now, and I cannot wait to see how she's going to dress that baby! :D

from people.com

Gwen Stefani and her husband of three years, rocker Gavin Rossdale, welcomed their first child together on Friday – a 7 1/2 lb. baby boy named Kingston James McGregor Rossdale.

Stefani gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Both mother and child are doing well, said her rep.

Congrats to them! Although, I have to wonder if she'll feel the need to design his clothes lol

OO wow, I was starting to wonder if she was ever going to have that baby. Well, at leat it's not an extremely weird name. Ya, he probably have some weird clothes :lol:, but I'm sure he's cute. For some reason I thought she was going to have a girl.

~Andrea :angelic:

She is an amazing woman! I recently saw her perform (with No Doubt, of COURSE) and was amazed by how she has kept her stellar voice and crazy abs. Amazed.

Back