Hai It's Rickiii :)

Ricki

Cadet
For you lovely people who love forums and are nice heres a little introduction. My name is Ricki, Im nineteen years of age and I am born and bread from United Kingdom in a city called london pretty rubish if im honest.

I left my current job due to life issuse's going on, so that means im on the internet most of the time trying to find away to make big money online. ( In the future to come I might let out some of my serects )

heres abit of my personal profile, how i would describe my self in general: I am an outgoing person who is confident in meeting new people online or offline and dealing with different situations. I can deal with hard challenges and tasks. I am very reliable and a good timekeeper, I can also work under pressure and on a deadline.

Well thats all I can say about my self, but if you have any question personal that you would like to ask me, don't be scared to give me a PM.

-Ricki

Yeh I saw your post on ForumsPromotion the name of your site is superb my friend and when i clicked on the link that you provided us with I was in shock of the work you have done to your site/forum you made it look awsome also its very organised.

thanks for the feedback, I think my 1 year foruming experience is not wasted after all..
after i sold my previous forum, i was feeling so boring, i had nothing to do with. I decided to create a new one, a better one.. :smiley:

Back