Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Colorful

• Other

• Total voters
okay...My hair is naturally DARK brown..but I'ved dyed it so much! I've had it blonde ( streaks) back to a medium brown to a redish clor to a blondish redish to another brown and now I think I'm going back to a brown/red color....haven't decided

my hair has been purple too...for school..don't ask

~KM

lol ditto my hair used to be blonde when i was born and as a little kid but it has darkened and now my hair is brown with a little natural blonde left in it and i get more on top when i wear my hair up in the summer and it makes it lighter. i like it thoug it looks excatly jens!! :smiley:

i always wanted it blonde and i wanted to dye it but now since it looks like jens im perfectly happy with it. anyways i probably wouldn't have the money to keep it up i'd rather but other stuff!

lauren vartan

I just got mine done yesterday, and I had a ton of blonde streaks put in my hair. So now it looks dark if you look at it one way, but another way it looks blonde. I love it.

Brown hair. I dyed it the other day and now i have brown hair with blonde highlights. Nobody noticed though they just kept on asking Did you get your hair cut?

Back