Halliwell Manor (Charmed Central)

Welcome to the Charmed thread. This is where the general discussion of Charmed takes place. NO SPOILERS; that has it's own thread! Other than that, post away.

Don't know what Charmed is? Here's a summary of the first 7 seasons:

A supernatural one-hour drama from Spelling Television, Charmed chronicles the conflicts and the love among three vastly different sisters and their need to come together to fulfill an ancient witchcraft prophecy. As the series begins its final season, the Charmed Ones are stronger and more united than ever before.

The Halliwell sisters were always different, not just from the world around them, but also from each other. Though bound together by blood and destiny, these twentysomething women could not have been more dissimilar. Yet the discovery that the three sisters were powerful good witches, foretold as the Charmed Ones, created a bond that reached far beyond petty sisterly grudges, and they banded together to keep their otherworldly witchcraft a secret and vanquish all comers. Charmed stars Alyssa Milano (Melrose Place, Who's The Boss?) as Phoebe, Holly Marie Combs (Picket Fences) as Piper and Rose McGowan (Jawbreaker) as Paige.

After seven years of protecting the innocent, demon fighting and generally ridding the world of evil, the Halliwell sisters have begun a search for a different destiny -- living normal lives free of fighting demons. At the end of last season, the sisters appeared to sacrifice themselves to rid the world of the evil Zankou. To both the police and the demon world, The Charmed Ones appeared to be dead.

As the start of the eighth season, the sisters are presumed dead. However, alive with a desire to put their old lives behind them and live a demon-free existence, Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Leo (Brian Krause) cast a spell creating new identities. They altered their appearances to the outside world, but still appear as themselves to those closest to them.

Piper tries to live the normal family life by being a wife to Leo, raising two sons, and running her nightclub, P3. Phoebe embraces her new life and tries to form a relationship with Dex Lawson (Jason Lewis, Sex and the City), a gorgeous artist who admired her from afar but never had the courage to ask her out. Now, with a new lease on life, Phoebe goes after Dex, especially after she has a premonition that she will marry him. Wanting to move on and put magic behind her, Paige still can't ignore the Whitelighter in her, and answers the call of a young witch named Billie (Kaley Cuoco, 8 Simple Rules). College student by day and fighter of evil by night, Billie is a fearless girl with raw talents. As the Charmed Ones work with Billie to hone her skills and teach her the importance of their calling, they realize how much they miss magic. They come to the decision that they can carry on their fight against evil while trying to maintain a normal home life.

As the three most powerful good witches magic has to offer, the Halliwell sisters continue to wage war against evil as they seek to strengthen their sisterly bond and get closer to fulfilling their destiny.

The series is produced by Spelling Television, Inc., a Paramount/Viacom company. Aaron Spelling and E. Duke Vincent (7th Heaven, Beverly Hills, 90210, Melrose Place) serve as executive producers along with Brad Kern (Hill Street Blues, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, New York Undercover). Charmed was created by Constance M. Burge (Savannah).

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>-summary courtesy of thewb.com</span>

Charmed is cool..especially Paige...i wish i had her powers! of course, if i could have Cole's powers...that'd be even bettter...or Prue's/...but she's dead..oh well...

i never watched while pru was there. but i would much prefer leo's powers and intuition... but that's my liking...my cup of tea....

haha...sweet...of course...leo is kinda too soft in the movie...but that's my boat. go cole! or heck, go half the characters in the fanfic i've read.

well, if you want Leo's power's you might as well say you want Paige's powers, because she has everything Leo has plus the powers of a Charmed One.

Paige can't heal...that's the only thing i don't like...but she can "orb your family jewels somewhere so far you won't be able to find them"...now THAT'S scary...

while paige's power would be a worth while thing to have.... it's the life experience that leo has that i love most... althought being one of the 'charmed' one does have it's attraction. i hvaen't seen the movie yet.. how does it rate? does it follow the sam plotting as the show?

i think what he meant by "movie" is the epsiodes on TV (i think it was just a typo). and Paige can heal people, just not as well as Leo. and yes, Leo does have the experience, but it's nothing that Paige can't gain.

Paige can heal? since when? hmm...perhaps i would like those powers...what about a demon/whitelighter/charmed one? that might be interesting. just have paige go with cole and produce...

<insert baby's name here>

i don't know about paige and cole reproducing!! that could have some major reprecutions!! think of what pregnancy could do to her... i don't think she'll be burping bubbles to say the least!

but all pregnancies haev different symptoms...piper has bubbles, and phoebe was pregnant at one point?? how long have i been gone? oh yeah about 4 months and that was out of the country! so if i've missed anything it would be great to find out!! what would paige get? you can get away with not getting sick or effects of being pregnant but i don't think the producers would jsut do that. they would probably go for some complication.

well, i think that a demon/ whitelighter is a contradiction within itself. and yes, Cole got Phoebe pregnant (after a long, hot, steamy.... :eek:fftopic: ) anyways, the Seer wanted the baby for herself (cuz then she'd be the Source) and transfered the baby from Phoebe to herself. then the Charmed Ones vanquished the Seer along with Phoebe's demonic child.

and Paige would never even touch Cole. remember how she had a hunch that he was bad news? and now that the whole Cole-was-the-Source thing happened, nobody in the Halliwell family likes Cole (although Phoebe does, but she won't admit it)

as for Paige getting pregnant, it's debateable (sp?). she's always playin around but in her words, "eww! i would never sleep with you and even if i did, i always use protection"

ice, just tell me which episode you left off at and which one you started on again, and i'd be happy to fill you in. :smiley:

thanks, but Forum etiquette is that the o-word (obsessed) is normally replaced with the words "highly devoted". i dont take offense, but some ppl (not mentioning any names, but i'll give you one guess) will.

well the last one i saw was where piper was pregnant and she and leo's powers got switched by their peace loving child. :lol: i laughed..... then cole decided to try and get back in the good side of pheobe( but i have ahunch this happens mor than i know).... anything else you can say alliance i would love to hear. thanks a bunch.....