Halliwell Manor (Charmed Central)

the_alliance said:
actually, if you read some earlier posts, reruns of Charmed are on everyday on TNT at 5 PM :xmas:
Now they come on 3 times a day. At 9 am, 5 pm and 6pm. The ones at 9am I think is in Season 2 and the ones at 5 & 6 are Season 4. Although, they just started showing ones at 6pm about a couple of weeks ago, it's still not listed on the tv guide info thing on the cable listings, The X-Files is still listed, but they show Charmed instead which is totally fine w/ me since I'm catching up. :smiley: At least that's how it is on my TWC.

thanks LadySpy, but as always, (now speaking to general ppl) be sure to check the TV Guide for your local listings.

as for the books, the newest one (to the extent of my knowledge, there might of been one that came out last month, I'm not sure) is called Date with Death. This is the fourth book featuring Paige (1st= Charmed Again, 2nd= Spirit of the Wolf, 3rd= Garden of Evil).

the_alliance said:
thanks SpyLady, but as always, (now speaking to general ppl) be sure to check the TV Guide for your local listings.

as for the books, the newest one (to the extent of my knowledge, there might of been one that came out last month, I'm not sure) is called Date with Death. This is the fourth book featuring Paige (1st= Charmed Again, 2nd= Spirit of the Wolf, 3rd= Garden of Evil).
Your welcome, but it's actually LadySpy. But that's alright. :smiley:

Now I'm in the mood to dig for my Charmed books.Not that I don't already have enough to read now. :lol:

BizzutyBobby said:
haha...sweet...of course...leo is kinda too soft in the movie...but that's my boat. go cole! or heck, go half the characters in the fanfic i've read.
WAAAAIT!!!
There´s a movie??? a MOVIE??? can anyone elaborate that one for me??

And there are books??? :blink:

Why don´t we have them here? WHY? WHY? WHHYYYYY? :banghead:

(Oh! What lovely emoticons... hadn´t noticed before... ^_^)

Evil Temptress said:
BizzutyBobby said:
haha...sweet...of course...leo is kinda too soft in the movie...but that's my boat. go cole! or heck, go half the characters in the fanfic i've read.
WAAAAIT!!!
There´s a movie??? a MOVIE??? can anyone elaborate that one for me??

And there are books??? :blink:

Why don´t we have them here? WHY? WHY? WHHYYYYY? :banghead:

(Oh! What lovely emoticons... hadn´t noticed before... ^_^)
no, there is no movie.

and as for the books, yes, there are books. for a complete listing of titles, please check back later when I have it. I have some listed in earlier posts. :xmas: and where exactly is "here"?

I've got a few books and they do make intreting reads, which some twists at the end of them.
I used to love Charmed, i still think its great but it isn't as good as when it was Prue, Piper and Phoebe. Page, Cole etc... are still good but not as good the old lot.

JoeysHero said:
I've got a few books and they do make intreting reads, which some twists at the end of them.
I used to love Charmed, i still think its great but it isn't as good as when it was Prue, Piper and Phoebe. Page, Cole etc... are still good but not as good the old lot.
how so? i've never watched an episode w/ Prue, so I can't argue that point, but i just want to know. but wasn't Cole in it for a while already? (3 seasons?)

Ahhh, I've missed so much. Can someone give me a short paragraph about what happened in the last new ep?
(I'm sure a summary has been posted already, but not in the mood to look for it and read it :( )

Ep. 8- Daddy Dearest

When Cole (Julian McMahon) realizes that he must eventually give in to his evil destiny, he attacks the Charmed Ones in the hope that they will vanquish him forever and end his suffering. Meanwhile, Paige (Rose McGowan) gets her first charge as a Whitelighter and is shocked when the angry, self-pitying man she is supposed to protect turns out to be the father she never knew.

Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause also star. Joel Feigenbaum directed the episode written by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen.

special thanx to thewb.com.

**NEXT NEW EPISODE "The Mummy's Tomb" AIRS JAN. 5**

the_alliance said:
how so? i've never watched an episode w/ Prue, so I can't argue that point, but i just want to know. but wasn't Cole in it for a while already? (3 seasons?)
I thought that the first two seasons of Charmed, when Prue was in it, that it was better. Cole defiantly wasn't in Charmed for the first two seasons, but i kinda stopped watching it for a while after Prue died.

for those of you who missed it, here's the summary

Ep. 9- The Mummy's Tomb
Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) falls prey to Jeric (guest star Adrian Paul), a demon in search of the perfect body to hold the spirit of Isis, his dead lover. To trap the spirit, Jeric mummifies Phoebe's body. Meanwhile, Cole (Julian McMahon) tries to save Phoebe by making a deal with the demon.

Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Brian Krause and Dorian Gregory also star. Chris Long directed the episode written by Curtis Kheel.

special thanx to thewb.com

**next new episode "THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING PHOEBE" airs Jan. 12 at 8/7c on the WB**

clarissima said:
I kind of liked Pru....
yeah, but the tension was kinda rising off camera between the Milano, Dougherty, and Combs. so, did anybody see the episode last night? it was great!, but i can't wait for Centennial Charmed!

Ep. 10- The Importance of Being Phoebe (last night's episode)

After kidnapping Phoebe , Cole sends a Shape-shifter to assume Phoebe's identity to help him manipulate Piper and Paige into giving him ownership of the Manor, allowing Cole access to the powerful Nexus located beneath the house. While Phoebe plans her escape, Cole uses his power to have Paige arrested and to make sure Piper's club fails to pass health inspections.

Brian Krause and Dorian Gregory also star. Derek Johansen directed the episode written by Krista Vernoff.

**Ep.11- Centennial Charmed AIRS JAN. 19**

In his twisted attempt to win Phoebe back, Cole casts a spell that alters reality, eliminating Paige and destroying the Power of Three. Paige suddenly finds that her sisters have no knowledge of her existence - Phoebe is trapped in an unhappy marriage and Piper is a demon-killing vigilante consumed with avenging Prue's death.

Michelle Branch guest stars and performs her new hit song, "GoodBye To You." Brain Krause and Dorian Gregory also star. Jim Conway directed the episode written by Brad Kern.

Special thanx to thewb.com

ice said:
while paige's power would be a worth while thing to have.... it's the life experience that leo has that i love most... althought being one of the 'charmed' one does have it's attraction. i hvaen't seen the movie yet.. how does it rate? does it follow the sam plotting as the show?
THERE IS A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! How? When? WHere? WHat?

wow! Centennial Charmed was a good episode. too bad Cole died, i kinda felt sorry for him. but it was about time, his character was getting to be a little...mental. one of the best lines in that episode was:

Cole: Seer, you're...alive.

it was also a creative way to bring back everybody from the 4th and 5th season.

and i'm sad to announce that (no Charmed is not cancelled, for all those who thought the worst), but that Charmed isn't new this Sunday. (that's good fro me, cuz Alias is on at an earlier time, where i live)

GREAT NEWS! the next new episode airs Feb. 2. it's called House Call. here's a synopsis:

**Ep.12- House Call AIRS FEB. 2 AT 8/7c ON THE WB**

The Council of Witch Doctors makes a house call to The Charmed Ones and use voodoo dolls to lead them down various paths of self-destruction: Paige (Rose McGowan) abducts her former boyfriend's fiancée and takes her place a the wedding, Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) poses for a magazine centerfold to increase readership of her column, while Piper (Holly Marie Combs) almost destroys the manor when she becomes an obsessive cleaner.

Brian Krause also stars. Jon Paré directed the episode written by Henry Alonso Myers.

special thanx to thewb.com

ok Charmed fans. i'm just updating this thread, cuz of the forum crash thing (what a pain). anyways, the previous episode aired on Feb.16 called Special Delivery. i dont know when the next new episode will air (probably Mar.9th). if anyone can confirm this that'd be great. and i also noticed that there were a couple new threads in the Charmed forum so whoever started those, please start them again, cuz they were good (yet i cannot remember what they were; well, u know me and my memory.)

Actually the episode title was "The Day the Magic Died." The crazy people at the WB decide to confuse fans by telling them titles of the shows that are different than what they actually are (did that make sense). Anyway, how did the baby turn out to be a boy? Wasn't it supposed to be a girl? Or you know maybe they were just trying to show that the future that the girls went to will not happen. Unless of course the baby dies... Oh, that would suck (btw that was not a spoiler, just my crazy thought process).